Eomon Migration Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Representatives from RDI report herds of massive Atrox pursuing migrating Eomon, as often happens late in the migration season. Interestingly, the vicious Atrox are competing with their equally carnivorous Feffox cousins for prey this time around. Colonists are urged to exercise extreme caution in the following regions:

• Ashi - 82917, 78068 (Shared Loot)
  • Minopolis - 86908, 84825 (Shared Loot)
  • Boreas - 87943, 79519 (Shared Loot)
  • Nymphtown - 75767, 66982 (Non-shared Loot)

Originally Posted Here

The small hatchlings perhaps?

~Danimal

woooooot, nice to see atrox back in focus of the game :p #nostalgia

I miss the days where Atrox Stalker was like cooolll mannnn.

Now I see one and i'm like, well nothing I think nothing of them.

Maybe because my mind is not noob like, just my avatar.

any hatchlings out there?

Yeah real massive MA... Ark spawns massive shared every weekend and they are fun as hell...where are yours? L180 aint shit... Oooooh and a L 400 feffox that wipes 100 people at once and is unkillable unless you wait for the 6 hours a day that the most people are on OR spawn 20 pitbulls next to it. Wonderful.

Give us the L 1k +right now or I am done. 3 constant Atrox Queens in one spot like the old days. Or more Entropys. Or Solfais god damn crater with fucking Charybdis and Hydra in pvp....I couldn't ask for anything more!

End this boring torture...make this shit cool again.

And do it now!

Thank you.

!

Last edited:
pew pew > die > tp > pew > die > tp lag > tp > pew > 0.01 PEC Laser Cells

So

Much

Fun

Woohooo

Those Foffox Queen's sure were nasty.

3333.5 CRIT!!!!

Personally I think MA were running some tests....lol

Try taming one of those buggers for compet fighting ring...ha,ha,ha.

Rick

Ahh, well that explains why I didn't find anyone out there hunting the shared loot mobs. I got a 2999 hit from a Feffox Queen - non-crit hit! I hope maybe tomorrow we get a crew to take some down, but I hear ya Taco - this seems wack.

I really enjoyed the year we had that spawn of 3 Atrox Queens. That was sooo much fun! Those HUGE troxies! and all the hunters.

FYI: there are very few hatchlings to be found. But they do count for Atrox Bronze mission.

Yes, I was disappointed by the Feffox queen to.

I was not even shooting it and got a 900 non crit hit.

Not quite sure why the dev team thinks this mob to be fun, when everyone on radar suddenly gets sent to revive.
I mean, who has 5000+ health, and 10 mod fappers each with 5000 health to, behind them, to take a hit?

Now the other mobs are ok, and last night spent most the time looking for hatchlings around Mino, and shooting the odd Atrox Queen when I ran past the green dots.

Please Kim, remove the AOE damage from the Feff Queens and it will be much better, or significantly reduce the damage they do, because I don't think I'll have 5000 health any time soon, certainly not in this millennium.

Only good thing, they are not as aggressive, so can ignore them unless they ninja right in the middle of the group.

maybe the queen is meant to be trapped somewhere and killed from 150 m away with some bravos or rockets :p and it will drop mod carramone for all ;)

Caly event team should go to Ark learn how events are done.
You have devised a AoE mob that can take out all the combined HP of all players you have out there on the field and you still go ahead and keep spawning it. Not one but 3 at once.
What were u guys thinking? Anything? Creating more decay would make bigger HoF's, but if you make damage unreasonably hopelessly high it only forces all ppl take off their armors, thus decreasing the decay. Shooting yourself in the leg...
Incompetence is not fun.

Caly playerbase is amazingly brave thou. Ppl keep reviving and charge right back into action over and over only to be killed instantly, and they keep doing it nevetheless. Ark playerbase in the similar situation would just give up and decide their dev team has lost their mind.

Yeah real massive MA... Ark spawns massive shared every weekend and they are fun as hell...where are yours? L180 aint shit... Oooooh and a L 400 feffox that wipes 100 people at once and is unkillable unless you wait for the 6 hours a day that the most people are on. Wonderful.

Give us the L 1k +right now or I am done. Atrox Queens. Or more Entropys. Or Solfais god damn crater with fucking Charybdis and Hydra in pvp....I couldn't ask for anything more!

End this boring torture...make this shit cool again.

And do it now!

Thank you.
!

i'm sorry that your brain limits your realisations, 3 of us + 1 fapper found a smart way to kill it (needless to say that a 12 man team can wype it ).. i guess you gotta dig deeper if you want to take out the queen.. instead of whinning realise some stuff are not meant to be easy on first encounter

omg after reading the next posts i can see you are not the only limited one and no there is no trapping involved

i'm sorry that your brain limits your realisations, 3 of us + 1 fapper found a smart way to kill it (needless to say that a 12 man team can wype it ).. i guess you gotta dig deeper if you want to take out the queen.. instead of whinning realise some stuff are not meant to be easy on first encounter

omg after reading the next posts i can see you are not the only limited one and no there is no trapping involved

i'd love to know how you dispersed feff queens 3k hit between 3 people. please educate me :ahh:

ps. im serious, no pun intended.

i'd love to know how you dispersed feff queens 3k hit between 3 people. please educate me :ahh:

ps. im serious, no pun intended.

thats where it gets interesting instead of trying to spread it between the hunter find "canon feeder" like 30 high SI vehicules tanking the AoE for you.. yeah AoE members can come up with brillants idea when they want to get thru

consider it a give away

Or maybe my lack of 20 pitbulls limits my realizations.

You obviously didn't get my point.

Because your brain has fucking moronic limitations.

But killing these with 20 pitbulls spawned is not fun either.

And neither is the shitty spawns spread out at numerous locations.

Ma is too lazy to pick a good location, and then run a good event there for a few days. They used to do it. Now they don't, because their servers cant handle a few hundred avatars all in one spot anymore.

There is nothing more annoying than a smug know-it-all that doesn't EVER understand the bigger picture.

Great, you figured out how to kill a fucking annoying, un-fun mob...you are awesome, go pat each other on the back, and brag in soc chat about how clever you are. (Can someone link me an emote of a yellow smiley face sucking his own dick to insert here)

In the meantime, I will continue to express my opinions freely about how shitty Caly is at running their shared loot atm, and how other planets seem to understand it.

If you think that doing an event like this will help increase the cycling you are a madman. Ark has 1/5th the active players, and more ammo would have been shot on Ark by now if there was an ark event, than is being shot on atrox queens on Caly with 5 to 10 times more people here. Do the math. The game loses, CLD holders lose (not me, I don't own any) when MA continues to fuck up the things that once were good.

The post I wrote was bigger picture than the one part you pulled out and decided to gloat about.

Thank you for sharing that information.

But, next time, try to make yourself look a bit less like a smug know-it-all, and for god's sake, see the bigger picture for once. People might respect you more.

Just because you are good at figuring out loopholes around MA's laziness, (aurli bones, etc) DOESN'T mean that what MA is doing is right or good for the game. Jesus Christ.

What is good for the game is having FUN events, where gamblers like me are willing to depo tons and even lose tons, in order to have FUN. An event where players aren't frustrated, and don't have to arrange 20 pitbulls on the ground, with 20 dying repairers, so the group of shooters can pull one fucking Atrox Queen every 19 minutes if they can find them, and the smaller L 1xx's aren't dead in 4 fucking seconds.

Having some challenging aspects to the game is great, that way people like you with lots of time on their hands can sit around trying to figure out how to do shit, and how to time the rare loots down to the millisecond. But that doesn't pay the fucking bills. Having huge fun mobs that 200 people shoot at once for 10 days straight like Solfais... that is what pays the fucking bills.

I know that you, Akon, just like to see the small picture, because it makes you feels clever, but there is a much bigger picture. And right now, the big picture involves not only me but MANY other BIG depositors that will not be playing or depositing for this event, because much like yourself, MA can't see the bigger picture either.

Last edited:
You never keep ya tongue in your pocket do you?
you throw out false statement i show you wrong, because you are not whilling to put effort into making it possible doesnt mean it is not, now i turn into a smug know it all for a so obvious thing that this mob was meant to be hard and require more organisation than shoot blind, vehicules is a way and it is not the only one..

now i wish i was just able to see that lil picture like you mention or maybe just that bigger picture, call me when you are done reading the whole book, cause man i doubt i am missing any parts of how u will get fucked in the end anyhow.

so now screw you man i dont think i ever want to talk nor reply to a non-respectable douchebag that can show off such a limitless stupidity, go mad for all the time at this and that, well you just brag about pretty much anything.
continue to express your mind, i'll skip it from now on

Vehicles can soak up area damage. Yes, that's how i finished my Fire Golems mission on Cyrene... It was few months ago, in case u imagined u were 1st to invent this technique. ;)

Was it much fun to repair all this scrap metal after each mob?
Can you imagine this whole field stuffed with vehicles? Can you imagine the lag?
Or maybe this random crowd should learn how to come closer to the mob in order to survive it? Who would teach and organize them? If it was somebody from the dev team, yes that could even work, but there was nobody...

We players can invet many clever things but the event was still crap, if u get my drift. :p

you throw out false statement i show you wrong, because you are not whilling to put effort into making it possible doesnt mean it is not, now i turn into a smug know it all for a so obvious thing that this mob was meant to be hard and require more organisation than shoot blind, vehicules is a way and it is not the only one..

It wasn't false, without vehicles or whatever other ways you figured out, the mob STILL does wipe the radar in one hit, and even with the vehicles, this mob will be killed for maybe a total of 6 hours each day if you add it all together, instead of 24 hours a day non stop like many of us would prefer. If they want to make it hard and tricky, fine, but plenty of us want the normal fun high hp mobs back, too. And that is what I am expressing. There is nothing wrong with wanting many massive non-stop mobs to endlessly shoot at in a HUGE fun group. It is what many of us want, and it would definitely lead to more depo'ing and cycling than a few tricky Feffox Queens. And it would sure as hell be more fun than an endless spawning of lag-inducing exploding vehicles. That was my point.

go mad for all the time at this and that, well you just brag about pretty much anything.

I admit that I express displeasure at things that I find stupid, and I ALSO show my appreciation when it is due. I have just as many positive posts, as I do negative. You can't be all on one side of the fence. It gets you nowhere, and it doesn't help. You have to see things from both sides of the fence in order to make the ENTIRE farm-field better. People understand this about me, maybe you don't. I cheer-lead and enjoy the good parts of this game, and I express my opinion on the occasional bad parts.

You never keep ya tongue in your pocket do you?

I think we are both guilty of this, because we are both passionate people.

well you just brag about pretty much anything.

One has to look no further then your own posts in this thread to see that you are just as guilty as anyone at doing this. :) And there is nothing wrong with being vocal about good things in the game, either.

Anyways...

My first post did not attack anyone except MA. YOUR first post attacked me, saying I was a brainless whiner. Expect an attack from me when you do that. And your contradictory most recent post shows that you continue to care more about being cool and clever, than you do at understanding the world around you. Sitting on one side of the fence all day picking up aurli bones might be ok for you, but others can have their opinions too.

Many of us want to play and depo to be ENTERTAINED...and we will fill the loot-pool if we are ENTERTAINED, but if you make the game feel like work, then we won't play. End of story.

In the end, people depo and lose to have fun. Take that away, and where is the game going?

I think we can all agree this spawn of atrox/feffox sucks and is disappointing.

I loved when we had those group of 3 Queens in the years past. Please can we get something like that?

Otherwise, we are all best to skip it and MA may make an adjustment.

I think we can all agree this spawn of atrox/feffox sucks and is disappointing.

I loved when we had those group of 3 Queens in the years past. Please can we get something like that?

Otherwise, we are all best to skip it and MA may make an adjustment.

indeed,that spawn of just 3 trox queen was epic
me and wife did those for days almost without sleep

i dont gte it..just a clean spawn of shared trox queens would mean so much decay/ammo for ma
we just tried it again,but theres always some dude/dudette that wanna try the feffoxqueen,tags it,and get all killed

and me getting killed couple times makes me logoff

I got ya taco, i may be rude or kind but i speak what is on my mind regardless, you think i'm a moron that only see what is nearby fair enough as you could see based on your posts and that particular sentence i dont think any better of you and may aswell just point the finger right back at you for what you blame me for, i hit you, you hit me back thats it that was good sport, i learned something today.

Feffox Queen:
Fact with this mob is that it bring something new, that require advanced organisation in both shard loot and team setup including death and extra cost, which infact will only be hunted few hours a day by the hardheaded peeps and thats it, thats not too bad either because i havent seen any area in this game giving 24/24 super loot return, in the other hand you still have eomon to play with.

Arkadia has a different setup and so does rocktropia which bring diversity at this current time of the year.
We will have the quasar, vortex and whatever mob also to please other kind of people/playing style maybe yours even, if not i believe arkadia shown diversity that please you or like ermik stated in the local chat yday: "if that doesnt suit you, walk away from it" yes at the moment this might not serve to the whole as you visualise and conceptize it but also as you know a few chosens one will get to loot the high tt esi the high tt L stuff or the rare loot items and that still won't serve the whole in the bigger schema of thing.

The mob was designed like this for a reason, i wont teach you guys anything when i mention that each mob parameter leads to a different loot outcome, this is where i had to react to your first post, yes this is fuckin hard as hell to get to kill the mob i witnessed the disorganised hunter wype to it several time but this is managable.
Time for the community to work together instead of individuals, i still see the dark side as mentionned above, lags, slow down when vehicles blow, yeah that sucks but over years we should get used to it.

People feedback will eventually make a change (or they just had something planned already for after the weekend), they could hear us in the past, even the whinners.. so lets wait and see!

Reactions: SHY
/mod note/
Discussion, constructive criticism and expressing different points of view is fine,

BUT

please keep it civil and on topic, and not just flaming each other.

Not every event will suit everyone. And that's fine. Variety gives the opportunity to try new things as your skills change.
There's a lot of different events offered by the various planets. Participate in the ones that suit you. It's not like there's nothing else to do if you don't take part in some.

If exactly the same event was offered every year without any change, I'd bet there would be complaints about that too - so obviously sometimes they'll try to add in something a bit different as a challenge. Maybe it will work, maybe it won't.

But, there's really no need to go ballistic if one event doesn't match your expectations, or requires some 'thinking outside the box'.

indeed,that spawn of just 3 trox queen was epic
me and wife did those for days almost without sleep

i dont gte it..just a clean spawn of shared trox queens would mean so much decay/ammo for ma
we just tried it again,but theres always some dude/dudette that wanna try the feffoxqueen,tags it,and get all killed

and me getting killed couple times makes me logoff

oh shut up!! You only have 112 hp between you!! X

Back