Uber: This ones dedicated to Rei

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
well here it is guys decided to give vanguards a try today as its been a long time sold my non needed armour and stuff to get peds for bot armor, Been on these most of the day just the odd global nothing decent.

Heard in soc chat team forming for big atrox, so i sold up and decided to join but hunt naked from distance as i only had bot armour but i got told armor up or go home....yes rei's a no nonsense kinda guy he don't fuck around...so decided to head back to vanguard and on 2nd one i got a 900 pedder which gave me a nice 87 ped esi and 3 nice guns so decided to quit for the night.

After selling up and listing stuff in auc, i see im up on peds so i decide to go back again and this was the first one and bam.....i thought it was just a normal 1kish hof until i saw 5 figures, man i was shocked.

Just want to give a big shout out to AoE and our general rei for kicking my ass and making me get my act straight.

Much Respect.

Rei im buying angel can i join you on atrox hunt now? :p

Last edited:
Hellz yea! Thanks for the story too.

how dare you join Rei armourless!!! thats grounds for a whipping :ahh:

good job mate :cool:

Nice loot... I kinda had a feeling that Vangaurd were about to pop a 5 digit hof so I've been cutting them up with my Ranked Combat Knife, but you beat me too it.

Gratz though :)

Nice one gratz :)

Rick

wow! gz teez!!

Nice story and nice achievement!
Yeah, having the real no-nonsense general is... priceless.

yeeeeaaaah nikka that is what i like to see

Haha w0rd, had to go nikkah mode on this one :D

Who's Rei?

Hes the best general you could ask for :D

Hellz yea! Thanks for the story too.

Thank you

how dare you join Rei armourless!!! thats grounds for a whipping :ahh:

Oh he wh00ped my ass alright :p

good job mate :cool:

Thank you

Nice loot... I kinda had a feeling that Vangaurd were about to pop a 5 digit hof so I've been cutting them up with my Ranked Combat Knife, but you beat me too it.

Gratz though :)

Been 8ish years was about time....

Hell yeah! Bot armor paid off...

Oh yes definately

wow! gz teez!!

Thank you avalon

well deserved :) gz mate

indeed bud thx

Nice story and nice achievement!
Yeah, having the real no-nonsense general is... priceless.

Very very true, helps alot.

Who was the guy you KSed the mob from?

Who was the guy you KSed the mob from?

some poor dude who kept getting killed so thought id finish it off for him for good :p he quit yesterday lol

some poor dude who kept getting killed so thought id finish it off for him for good :p he quit yesterday lol

Emotional indeed. As a joke haha, until you're the guy on the getting screwed end of that scenario. Not that it's worth anything, but I'm at least happy to hear it's just a joke. A little neg rep is a small thing compared to a 10k HoF I'd say. :rolleyes:

hehe gratz man. Was a bad run we did together today on them, but seems good mob with many potential good drops.

Looking forward for more hunts ;)

Back