Question: Do you think that the EL weekly stats are a REFLECTION OF PAST, or a PROJECTION OF FUTURE??

Do you think that EL weekly stats are a REFLECTION OF PAST, or a PROJECTION OF FUTURE??

• REFLECTION OF PAST

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • PROJECTION OF FUTURE (based on past/current)

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

aVaLON_52

Elite
Society
ᴄʀɪᴍꜱᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ
Avalon Butterfly Erupter
attachment.php

Do you think that the Entropia Life Weekly Hunting / Mining / Crafting stats..

1) The stats exist on EL because of activity that has already happened. People just happen to be active in those particular activities, and therefore it shows up on Entropia Life, but in no way projects future outcome. For example, just because hunting appears to be RED and in the negative for the week, you can still get a LOT of globals on hunting, because this data on EL is not a predictor.

2) The data on Entropia Life for these "Weekly Stats" not only reflects activity that is currently going on, but also gives insight to upcomming globals and hofs. If Crafting is in the RED, then you probably shouldn't craft; because you're likely to NOT get a global. But if it's in the GREEEN, you have a better chance of success!

Thought I'd bring this up, as I've been hearing rumors of this THEORY. Let's kick it around guys, let me know your thoughts~

Thx!

Last edited:
I tend to look at that but then do the opposite of what the trends are. If hunting is down I go hunt because usually it means that there is something decent coming. I do check the "hot" mobs list frequently but that is more just to see if there is anything around my level that seems to be cycling peds back.

It is just an indication of the level of activity, it doesn't mean loot has been good or bad. And even if it did, that doesn't indicate loot will be better or worse in the near future.

I tend to look at that but then do the opposite of what the trends are. If hunting is down I go hunt because usually it means that there is something decent coming. I do check the "hot" mobs list frequently but that is more just to see if there is anything around my level that seems to be cycling peds back.

Interresting approach; I like ur thinking, see what everyone else is doing and do the opposite :)

Interresting approach; I like ur thinking, see what everyone else is doing and do the opposite :)

Thanks. It actually worked for me today. Got a nice little Lanorium HOF (436 ped) today. Just wish it had been something with some MU. I don't think there is a right or wrong interpretation but this is just the way I do it.

I use EL tracker but....
I have no trust to anything is published on site,
tracker works only on 2 planets Calypso and Arkadia.
Since I moved on RT I don't have any data of my globals and HoF's or partially some of them,
tracker ignoring me completely and not only me but all the ppl who are on other planets.
so I ignoring it too :smoke:

I didn't vote because,
I don't think is reflection/projection of anything more than the site supporters

Last edited:
In my experience it's not an accurate prediction factor due to it being over too long a period of time, and that patterns do not last an entire day. If you had a 1-3-5 day separation, then it would be more useful.
Every pattern I've found is less than a week outside the mining range.

I use EL tracker but....
I have no trust to anything is published on site,
tracker works only on 2 planets Calypso and Arkadia.
Since I moved on RT I don't have any data of my globals and HoF's or partially some of them,
tracker ignoring me completely and not only me but all the ppl who are on other planets.
so I ignoring it too :smoke:

I didn't vote because,
I don't think is reflection/projection of anything more than the site supporters

Don´t know exact number actually but it needs at least 3 or even 5 tracker clients running on a planet to have globals there tracked.

Why?

Because wihtout that rule you could cheat and tell EL to get globals/HoF where non really happend.
This manipulation of EL data has happend in the past, that why every global needs to be tracked by several different clients running!

Now take a look into EL, there is lots clients running on Caly/Ark all the time.
RT rarly gets 3 or more clients running.
Cyrene last time I was there, 5 clients running, my globals tracked.

Thats all about it, not enough people using EL client software at your planet, thats why there is no data captured.

Back to topic:
Weekly activity say nothing at all.

First I think this is a "ressurection" of a necro but who cares :tongue2:

My first post it is old and I wasn't familiar with EL very much.
So isn't fair and accurate 100%.

But still believe stats are mostly a good reflection of past for Calypso and Arkadia.
Many times I found my client running with very few others on RT :scratch2:
But now that not happen all the time!

Back