Buying: Very Large Green Display Panels

ron.jester

Provider
Society
Project Society
Ron Jubal Jester
I am in dire need of 4 Very Large Green Display Panels for planned shop expansions. I'm paying tt+200 peds each, firm. You may send me a notification here, or a message in game. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I am in dire need of 4 Very Large Green Display Panels for planned shop expansions. I'm paying 200 peds each, firm. You may send me a notification here, or a message in game. Thanks in advance!

when i log in today, i will take a look to my storage, i think i have one or 2 left, but not sure yet.

ok, it is only a small Green display panel (D) , not sure you search this.

I have tons of smalls and they are fairly common, I need the "very large" ones to fill the large spaces in my shop. I'm still looking for 4 of them, and they are hard to find. The last one I was bidding on got snaked so I'm stuck with having only one in the shop. I'm expanding the item points in the shop soon and would like to acquire 4 more by the end of September. If you find any under my buy price, you can make a profit by selling them to me for 200 ped each.

I have tons of smalls and they are fairly common, I need the "very large" ones to fill the large spaces in my shop. I'm still looking for 4 of them, and they are hard to find. The last one I was bidding on got snaked so I'm stuck with having only one in the shop. I'm expanding the item points in the shop soon and would like to acquire 4 more by the end of September. If you find any under my buy price, you can make a profit by selling them to me for 200 ped each.

When i find one i tell you.

Back