Question: Is there a Sweat Union?

CIJswe

Old
Miss CIJswe EU4ever
Hey there,

I wonder if there is any Sweat Union on the planets? That trying to hold the Sweat price steady and higher as it is today?

:sweat:

they would soon go on strike and the scabs would sell for less.

Hey there,

I wonder if there is any Sweat Union on the planets? That trying to hold the Sweat price steady and higher as it is today?

There is or was somteting like that on Arkadia.

There used to be some initiatives throughout the years. They were never succesful though since supply is many times higher then the demand.

They were more or less laughable or offending unions upon the years.
Remember pilot cartel and infamoius line and expensive costs, fuck them.
Remember fruit cartel, lmao.
Remember sweat patrol to prevent botter at server border.

IMO sweat union is an utopia.

It never worked before and never will, because you can't restrain people from selling as low as they want. And with market as saturated as it is, there are enough impatient people who're ready to sell at half the average price and below.

...snip... who're ... snip ...

I've never seen anybody punctuate "who are" into the manner that you have done. Thank you for making my day.

Back on topic -- To OP:

While you are most certainly not the first, nor last, person to think about forming a sweat union it is a wasted effort to do so. This is because, as the others have stated, there are too many impatient avatars willing to sell lower to get their game fix. Additionally, there is just too much supply and not enough demand to outpace the current market. MA has tried and so have the PP's to implement items that must use sweat to use but it still seems pretty moot. There simply isn't enough interest in doing these activities that involve the use of sweat.

~Danimal

supply/demand rules the markets. Buy up 100% of every single material that can be mixed with sweat in the entire virtual universe and then you can start thinking about setting the price. :)

supply/demand rules the markets. Buy up 100% of every single material that can be mixed with sweat in the entire virtual universe and then you can start thinking about setting the price. :)

Right now the price for nexus is a bit higher than Before (up from about 105%-110% to around 117% or so), for some reason. Dunno why. Maybe related to a general dip or rebalance in mining Resources (thinking of Another thread mentioning that supply of pyrite also have gone down).

Maybe MA is saving up for Tower(s). Or pyrite has been moved to Arkadia red zone and Nexus maybe to Toulan (just a guess).

Never has been, never will be.

Hard to enforce a price for something that is in limitless supply and the only thing it takes is time to collect! :wise:

See also previous answers for why one hasn't & wouldn't work.

Happy sweating though - sell for the price you consider 'reasonable' :sweat:

old schoolers: Remember sweat hogs? they held the price high for some time, when the place to sweat was still camp phoenix. So it was possible, but now with the sabakuma broodmother bots, price can never rise only drop.

But we have a problem with it Before all mindforce item needed sweat now you can buy most of it in the TT-shop.

Fortunately, in the last half a year or so, I've seen no initiatives to this end - fortunately because they've never achieved anything but lots of drama.

I've never seen anybody punctuate "who are" into the manner that you have done. Thank you for making my day.

This side of the pond it's officially fine. We have rapeseed oil, too.

not like you are forced to sweat for your daily food is it ?

creature control pill -> kill sweaters -> price of sweat goes up -> we all get rich :yay:

Hey there,

Sweaters are their own worst enemy. Crafters need sweat and so do mind force users with mind essence. But sweaters always under cut each other. One guy might sell at 2 ped per 1000 bottles, but there is always someone else willing to sell at 1.9 or 1.8 etc

All they need to do is stick together and sell at 5 Ped per 1000 sand it might be worth their time and effort. But while they can't organise a piss up in a brewery the sweat price will remain low.

All they need to do is stick together and sell at 5 Ped per 1000 sand it might be worth their time and effort. But while they can't organise a piss up in a brewery the sweat price will remain low.

And then crafters would just sweat it themselves.

old schoolers: Remember sweat hogs? they held the price high for some time, when the place to sweat was still camp phoenix. So it was possible, but now with the sabakuma broodmother bots, price can never rise only drop.

ahh 4pec a bottle.

But that was only because there was a sweat skill cap and when a serious sweater hit their limit their "family member" would start.

Back