Selling: OLA #046 Proteron Pasture

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
Own a great land area. One of the best in the biz.

proteron_46_banner.jpg

Here is your chance to own OLA #46 Proteron Pasture, undeniably one of the best income earning land areas on Calypso.

OLA #46 has made a great deal of PED over the last 7 years since it was purchased and put together in October 2010. I can provide an excel spreadsheet to serious buyers confirming the actual amount of income its made including screenshots to back up that file if wanted. Looking for 300-400K to sell, giving any potential buyer an incredible annual return on their new investment and the possibility of 100% recoupment of the purchase in around 2 years with proper management and ownership.

I believe the income of the land area could greatly be increased given proper contesting. This is something I've been unable to do and feel that will not change in the foreseeable future. Since I'm so tied up IRL, its time to pass on this opportunity to another more active player or group of players that would like to make something of it. It was recently added to Big Industries for the better part of the last year and benefited somewhat from group contesting.

The sale will include the Land Deed and Shed Deed for OLA #46, around six months of Fertilizer already in the land terminal, 80 parts of Proteron DNA, the formula for the making of Proteron DNA that only a couple of folks in game have access to should a Proteron Ribs ever become available again and a grand total of 12995 dung.

I'm happy to accept PED, CLD, ComPet, AUD and other less valuable land areas in trade for the property. To send me an offer, simply send me a PM. Please include everything you'd expect me to take in trade in the offer. Please give me a current estimated value of whatever property you'd like to trade as I have not kept up with values of in-game items during the last few years.

Thanks in advance for your interest in owning Proteron Pasture OLA #46.

Darth Skippie Deluxe

Last edited:
Received a pretty serious offer, today. Send me your pretty serious offer, tomorrow?

Last edited:
Price range is 300-400K.

Last edited:
wish i had the ped, free bump for a land area i really like :)

Did this LA sell?

Own a great land area.

proteron_46_banner.jpg

Here is your chance to own OLA #46 Proteron Pasture, undeniably one of the best income earning land areas in game.

OLA #46 has averaged 160K PED per year over the last 4 years since it was first purchased in October 2010. I can provide an excel spreadsheet to serious buyers confirming this amount of income including screenshots to back up that file. Looking for 3x the average yearly earning or 480K to sell, giving any potential buyer a 33.33% annual return on their new investment and the possibility of 100% recoupment of the purchase in around 3 years.

I also believe the income of the land area could greatly be increased given proper contesting. This is something I've been unable to do in the last year and in the foreseeable future. Since I'm so tied up IRL, its time to pass on this opportunity to another more active player or group of players.

This 480K price includes the Land Deed and Shed Deed for OLA #46, around two months of Fertilizer already in the land terminal, 80 parts of Proteron DNA, said formula for the making of Proteron DNA should a Proteron Ribs ever become available again and a total of 12995 dung.

I'm happy to accept PED, CLD @1300, ComPet @100, AUD @50 and other less valuable land areas in trade for the property.

Skip

I'm interested in this LA... Did it sell?

No, I decided not to sell it last year but it's now back on the market if you're still looking.

Last edited:
A few PMs returned. Thanks for your interest.

Had a few recent inquiries about selling Proteron Pasture again and one particular fund seemed to close to buying it.

That interest seems to have evaporated.

I'll give this one bump if anyone is super serious about adding a great earning land area (over 1 Million PEDs in tax over the last 6 and a half years) to their virtual portfolio.

Recent taxes are close to 2000 PED per week. I believe that can increase with an active owner and the right type of contesting.

Offers under the 300-400K or not containing stuff like ancient imk2s, shit loads of CLDs, and first born children will most likely be laughed at.

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:
In a holding pattern over a potential sale now for the last 2-3 months.

This is probably the last bump for this.

Cheers!

Sold!!!1

Gratz to the new owners.

It's been my pleasure to offer Proterons to the hunting public since October 2010.

Thanks for your great support of OLA 46 over the years.

Skip

Last edited:
Back