I'm tired

no worry, you can't say any thing negative, without getting to hear whining. But when same ppl are in same situation , they are the first we hear whine.

C'est la vie!

I meantioned in my first post, that this is not about whining. But it seems some ppl can't read, or get the hint.

ok time to close that thread. My plan 100% has work. Do a break, make a depo, and write a thread about bad loot, and you get a tower ..... hope you can see how this game works! JK:scratch2::laugh:

LOL plan? To me your previous post made you look like very desperate and not know what to do to make profit lol. You previous threads proves the same thing.

LOL plan? To me your previous post made you look like very desperate and not know what to do to make profit lol. You previous threads proves the same thing.

have fun, love and peace, just all i have to say to you !

have fun, love and peace, just all i have to say to you !

At least i enjoy this game more then you do.
You are the one always whining and crying about going to stop depositing or stop playing EU.
Expecting that the game must adjust to make it fit for you while giving bad promotions about this game. Like i said: I am really looking forward to see what you are going to do now to promote this game since you got your tower now lol

See you in a few weeks with another WHINING-thread :)

At least i enjoy this game more then you do.
You are the one always whining and crying about going to stop depositing or stop playing EU.
Expecting that the game must adjust to make it fit for you while giving bad promotions about this game. Like i said: I am really looking forward to see what you are going to do now to promote this game since you got your tower now lol

See you in a few weeks with another WHINING-thread :)

you just don't get it please stop and left that thread PLEASE ... at moment it more seems that you be at whining!

omg 50% returns this game sucks, MA you bla bla bla whine whine cry tears dramaaaaaaaaa

> Gets an uber

Woah, I'm the smartest player ever this game rocks, MA so awesome xo xo xo

Kids everywhere, I swear. So sad. Gz on your ubers boys....

Your time to share now 50% guys :)
Happily ;) :laugh:
OMG, just got a tower before :) 4700 ped zinc :yay:
LMAO! GZ!

Nice one Trance, I was sad to see you were feeling tired by it all, but fab to see back on track! :yay:

I could have placed a bet on the result of this thread and got some nice returns!

We have a running joke when the loot is bad, to start complaining about how everything sucks, should quit, and throw in some talk of swords and vikings - surely is the formula to get better loot :D :cool:

*goes off to plan who to complain about loot better* :laugh:

What happens to you ppl... are you all jalouse? Not one person said gratz. I find it ok to tell you, that my super bad luck has changed, so i can tell you a good thing, and what happens, everyone try to fight with me or what... comon, we have enough war in world, letz stop this! be :cool:

Happily ;) :laugh:

LMAO! GZ!

Nice one Trance, I was sad to see you were feeling tired by it all, but fab to see back on track! :yay:

I could have placed a bet on the result of this thread and got some nice returns!

We have a running joke when the loot is bad, to start complaining about how everything sucks, should quit, and throw in some talk of swords and vikings - surely is the formula to get better loot :D :cool:

*goes off to plan who to complain about loot better* :laugh:

Thanks much :)

Make a new thread that says " I'm happy" and then see if you can get 10 pages of responses.

Gratz on the loot.

What happens to you ppl... are you all jalouse? Not one person said gratz. I find it ok to tell you, that my super bad luck has changed, so i can tell you a good thing, and what happens, everyone try to fight with me or what... comon, we have enough war in world, letz stop this! be :cool:

OMG......... Gets a tower... starts complaining about not getting gratz :wise::eyecrazy:

OMG......... Gets a tower... starts complaining about not getting gratz :wise::eyecrazy:

OMG you be really, really pathetic.... (your own words you write in my neg rep) But i think you was talking to you'r self! Get a life Shy and wish behind your own door!. You also don't need to be in that thread and to post your frustration against me , over and over when i make a thread. if you dislike me and what i tell so just move on and look for your own. ty much.

Make a new thread that says " I'm happy" and then see if you can get 10 pages of responses.

Gratz on the loot.

Ty !

It is not about i need to get gratz, but most ppl just start to be unfriendly here after i post my little luck i had. Would it be not better in that case to say gratz and don't send angry or jalousy wibes?

The problem is people think the ubers received here are the result of complaining or luck or skill. They're not. They're the result of playing more, natural loot swings, and making more loot attempts.

gratz for the hof trance, i'm happy for you :)

The problem is people think the ubers received here are the result of complaining or luck or skill. They're not. They're the result of playing more, natural loot swings, and making more loot attempts.

The more loot attempts I do - the more I suck.

But I know what the problem is - I have too low skills.

EDIT1: I mean - I'm playing less.
EDIT2: Actually, I have homo (is the word "homo" opposite to "natural"?) loot swings.

The more loot attempts I do - the more I suck.

But I know what the problem is - I have too low skills.

EDIT1: I mean - I'm playing less.
EDIT2: Actually, I have homo (is the word "homo" opposite to "natural"?) loot swings.

I hope it will change for you.

is the word "homo" opposite to "natural"?

No it's not.

You could say unnatural or synthetic depending on what you're trying to say (I really can't tell). The opposite of homo is hetero.

At least i would like to say thanks to all constructive posts here, before i got the tower. How i told in first post, it is not about whining, but i really got tired about my payback. Some of the post enlighted me, thanks to everyone !

No it's not.

You could say unnatural or synthetic depending on what you're trying to say (I really can't tell). The opposite of homo is hetero.

Thx! Then I have non-hetero returns.

At least i would like to say thanks to all constructive posts here, before i got the tower. How i told in first post, it is not about whining, but i really got tired about my payback. Some of the post enlighted me, thanks to everyone !

Some of the posts enlighten you?
Nahhhhhhhhh you were ONLY enlightened cause you got the tower. Else you would do your very best to keep this thread alive. No wonder you wanted to close this thread right after you got a tower lol.
First you talk about your PLAN worked out... and then all of a sudden you say it's change of LUCK.

And your rep to me doesnt make any sense either.
Talking about peace.. Wah! If you are talking about facts... why are you not the one who just can accept these FACTS? Why can't you make peace with your FACTS?
And now you accuse people of being jealous? People just don't like excessive whiners.. period.
Maybe you should change your mindset. People lose and people win in this game. Some lose a lot, some win a lot. You talk about... EVERYTHING you do is ending is loss, so why keep doing it then?????? You got your tower now.. so its NOT everything.

Last edited:
Thx! Then I have non-hetero returns.

LOL I dont know if you intended to say your returns are 'Gay' but perhaps 'hetero' wasn't explained very clearly....

Homo actually means 'humanoid' or 'man' and in common english or 'slang' is often used to mean 'Homo-sexual' meaning 'man having sex with man' where as Hetero means 'other' and in common english/slang means 'sex with other(someone of the opposite sex)'..

Just thought I'd clear that up for you to save any embarrassing situations. :ahh:

LOL I dont know if you intended to say your returns are 'Gay' but perhaps 'hetero' wasn't explained very clearly....

Homo actually means 'humanoid' or 'man' and in common english or 'slang' is often used to mean 'Homo-sexual' meaning 'man having sex with man' where as Hetero means 'other' and in common english/slang means 'sex with other(someone of the opposite sex)'..

Just thought I'd clear that up for you to save any embarrassing situations. :ahh:

THX! I think now that I have ALIENS RETURNS!

LOL this has really gotten out of hand. What is it you were trying to say in the first place? That your loot swings are backwards from normal?

LOL this has really gotten out of hand. What is it you were trying to say in the first place? That your loot swings are backwards from normal?

Firstly, we must define "normal" swings.

But actually I want to join that partywan somehow.

I feel you... my returns are xeno returns as well. Expecting that big HOF with constant 60% TT returns will make me xenophobic

ROFL. Homo, as normally used in english words, means "same", and its opposite is hetero "different". Latin also has the noun "homo", the masculine singular nominitive form of "man". I can't think of any time the latin meaning is used in english other than the genus name for humans.

In other words, saying you have "homo" or "hetero" loot swings makes no sense.

OMG, just got a tower before :) 4700 ped zinc :yay:

OK, mining looks now more like 90%.

HEH..gratz! A 'why will MA not give me a cape' thread need to be started now? hmmm

But yes, GRATZ!!

Congratulations on your

:tower:

How tired do you feel now? ;)

Back