Help: What to hunt?

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
What would you advise me to hunt with the following items?

Weapons
Castorian Combat Mace Mk.I (tier 4) + trauma VI
Dominax Original cobra and viper
Loughlin Smacker Three
Any L ranged up to 70 + A105/Dante
Fanoos/UR-150/sometimes mod fap

Angel + shadow arms
Jarhead
Adj pixie
2a 5b and 6a plates

170+ hp
30 + evader

Missons open (the ones that i don't mind hunting)
Bronze Argo 0
Bronze Molisk 0
Allo/esto 202
ambu 2924/30k
atrax 1880/5k
atrox 2400/5k
foul 0/5k
merp 1k/5k
trooper 3k/30k

The mob of your choice doesn't have to be a mission mob ofc :)
Will do a log of the mob that wins :yay:

Finish those atrox and move to ambu for a lucky DNA part :)

On the whips - forget the cobra unless you are maxed on sib on it already since your HA won't be too great (still fun to use though from time to time). Use the viper whip and go kill every damn puny on the face of every planet! That's what I'm working on doing with my little viper whip for now. The low damage of viper makes it hard to do much more with it unless you do mix it with cobra or some other bigger whip...

of course, until taming is back whips really don't have much use other than to give you whip skills for when taming is back someday, even though whip skill technically doesn't contribute much to taming profession, at least not in a direct way... indirectly, it has a lot to do with it though. When taming is back the vipers will be good to have since they do low damage so you won't overkill whatever you are trying to tame with it... but if you use viper alone to tame something big, I'd definitely hire a fapper. 5 hp as crit is pretty low damage (but it's fantastic for puny mobs and rocktropians and trolls on rt due to the "kill bonus").

Last edited:
Sounds like you are calypso only. If so, I suggest ambu.

If not, consider tiny.cc/arkla6 . There are some serious rewards from missions including clubs, agility, and stamina. However, I recommend farming that la after the vu patch. :)

I would love to see a log on Scaboreas :girl:

You really are evil :tongue2:

To OP: Have you considered doing a tour around the planets and knocking off the first couple levels of all the mission mobs you can do?

You should be able to get through a few fairly quickly for some fast skill rewards.

I would suggest merp and small molisk with the mace/fist for melee skills and a higher kill bonus ratio.

I did my Merp missions with the mace, worked out well, with amp would be even better, perhaps overkill.

Rest of those I would prob do ranged dps on.

As far as whips..I highly suggest rocktropians..not sure if a mission, they are perfect for whips and fists (1 hitters) with alot of kill bonus'. (especially amped whips :))

of course, until taming is back whips really don't have much use other than to give you whip skills for when taming is back someday, even though whip skill technically doesn't contribute much to taming profession, at least not in a direct way... indirectly, it has a lot to do with it though. When taming is back the vipers will be good to have since they do low damage so you won't overkill whatever you are trying to tame with it... but if you use viper alone to tame something big, I'd definitely hire a fapper. 5 hp as crit is pretty low damage (but it's fantastic for puny mobs and rocktropians and trolls on rt due to the "kill bonus").
Yeah the whips are mostly just fun to use, just added the cobra since I own it. Since it's nonsib it won't be good on the longrun. I might go to ark to finish the carabok mission then :) Those rt mobs sound interesting too, will def. try those.

Sounds like you are calypso only. If so, I suggest ambu.

If not, consider tiny.cc/arkla6 . There are some serious rewards from missions including clubs, agility, and stamina. However, I recommend farming that la after the vu patch. :)
Ambulimax sounds good too. I did pretty good on the last mission and can hunt them naked with a fanoos fapper.

not gonna happen :yay:

To OP: Have you considered doing a tour around the planets and knocking off the first couple levels of all the mission mobs you can do?

You should be able to get through a few fairly quickly for some fast skill rewards.
No I haven't. Did finish quite some missions on ark, and some on RT when they still gave 1 point of atribute.
Should I head to RT NI and cyrene again? And possibly toulan and monria too? (never been there)

I would suggest merp and small molisk with the mace/fist for melee skills and a higher kill bonus ratio.

I did my Merp missions with the mace, worked out well, with amp would be even better, perhaps overkill.

As far as whips..I highly suggest rocktropians..not sure if a mission, they are perfect for whips and fists (1 hitters) with alot of kill bonus'. (especially amped whips :))
I completed the 10k iron molisk with the club, it was great. Could focus on the bronze now.. Merps with the mace is a bit overkill i think, but will add that to my list of options too

Thanks for all the advise so far!

Back