Rave's Atrox Iron Log

Rave

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
RP Rave Prospector
I quite enjoyed my previous hunting log when I was working on the Iron Aurli missions. So, I've decided to start a new hunting log for the Iron Atrox.

[*]Quick note: I am starting at level III, and it was half done when I began. You'll notice only 500 tracked kills for the first post upon completion of level III for this reason. :cool:

[*]The following log will list the run number, the time of day (Eastern Time), ammo, armor decay, weapon/attachment decay, gross return, and number of kills for the run. Ammo, decay, and return are all assumed to be in PED.

[*]I will only be hunting young for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th challenge. For this reason, I am not using enhancers on my weapon because I believe it will be overkill.

[*]I have only listed primary skills for the gear in hand, regardless of my highest professions. I understand that my Laser Sniper [HIT] (ex.) is affected, but it does not apply to my gear. For these reasons, higher skills won't be listed.

[*]I have not listed my regen chip's decay because it is almost non-existant (average of 0.10 PED per run). The decay is still included in the total cost of the run.

[*] Future updates will include my excel spreadsheets instead of this fun lil' image ;)

raveatroxiii.jpg

Hunt on!

Last edited:
Hello, good luck on this, can u stream some?

I've never actually streamed anything before, but I can certainly look into it. Could be fun :yay:

Very nice, I like following logs and wish you the best of luck.

Just one little question, wouldn't it be better using Adj. Pixie with 2A instead of the 5B?

gl man.
nice looking pic btw :)

One thing i notice is the relatively high armor decay although it doesn't change result by much you have some optimization potential here. You can also save some armor decay by upgrading amp, but granted that is not an option for everyone as it is quite expensive.

74,16% Return so far.

Good luck for further runs.

Nice looking log, and good luck.

Since you are hunting only Young, with your dps and your evade you should remove the Mark.5B and put something more eco like Mark.5A or Mark.2A.

Also, if you only need a heal here and there you could use an SI HEART or something similar. Take advantage of your range, if you can get them below half hp before they touch you that's saving you a lot of ped in the long run.

I guess you hunt them untaxed, you should. And also try not to be swarmed by them if you can, that's a ton of armor decay right there.

GL mate.

Thanks for the tips guys!

As far as upgrading my amp goes, I am looking for an a204 Overcharged (preferably). Hypercharged doesn't fit on the Ranked Scorpion, but the OC would be perfect.

For armor plates, I just threw on the only plate set I had haha. But yes, I could certainly optimize it more. Will be looking into it today. However, the reason I went bigger on the armor side for the young is because crowded areas tend to swarm. If I can find a slightly less populated area, I can drop the plates down a bit for sure.

For healing, I only heal about 2 or 3 times an entire hunt, and that's only due to crits. For that reason, I won't be changing my healing chip since I lose about 10 PEC per run. Also, I can't do much damage from range because the Ranked Scorpion has low range (34m?). I could use my Justifier Mk.V to damage them down before they reach me. The only thing is I'm trying to sell it currently on auction. I'm also not maxed on it. But I may give it a whirl to see if I can take them down before they get to me with the combo of the two guns.

Plenty of optimization for sure, which is why I've listed all of my specific gear and decay. Plenty of kill to go to figure out the right set up :D

Once I move up to the final mission, I'll have to use my POE set probably (I don't have any mid-level armor).

Back