Bugged Deeds?

I feel like I did when I finished watching Deadwood. Just read through every damn post expecting a resolution or comment by EU, and NOTHING?!?!

Please tell me there was response from EU which addressed the issue of removal of items from inventory, but it was just in another thread? Did the guy get his deeds or PEDs back?!

Just read through the same - was this ever resolved?

Just read through the same - was this ever resolved?

MA removed the deeds from the game, case closed. As the deeds never were meant to be traded, they doesn't feel obliged to compensate any damages for involved parties.

MA removed the deeds from the game, case closed. As the deeds never were meant to be traded, they doesn't feel obliged to compensate any damages for involved parties.

And I can understand that, but it completely ignores the fact they they WERE traded, and by an employee of theirs.

:eyecrazy:

And I can understand that, but it completely ignores the fact they they WERE traded, and by an employee of theirs.

:eyecrazy:

By employee of David Post / NI team, not MA.
It would be logical to demand NI team to make all compensations, but they don't exist for years.

MA could play Mother Teresa and pay themselves even though they don't have to, but that would create unnecessary precedent. Before long they'd be demanded to cover all scams and hack loses.

I think the decision was though by right one.

Back