Bugged Crafting System (screenshots included)

j0k3r

Old
Mark The JOKER Piripower
hi

was doing some clicks on gyro fap-2 (L) today and saw some strange things - got a success on full condition with 5.11peds, normaly you get a success with 10.xx, later you see a correct near sucess with 9.xx

take a look to these 3 screenshots ....

http://www.originell.at/screenshot.jpg

screenshot.jpg

Are u sure u didnt move the "slider" from around the middle all the way to condition after those first few clicks, without thinking about it?

I don't see anything odd here tbh. You just got a high near succes.
Sometimes they replace res with a blueprint, that's what happened here IMO.

perhaps the bp looted gives a variable that divides (variable depending on bp lvl and tt value) the multiplier?

Yep, its the BP that added the additional value to that 5 ped success. "Charged" BPs are valued at over TT value since you will on average get TT positive returns when crafting that BP.

You can sort by value to show all these in one pic.

realy? the BP brings the value down?
playing since 2005 but never saw that before :)

... and i didn´t touch the slider between quant and cond

realy? the BP brings the value down?
playing since 2005 but never saw that before :)

... and i didn´t touch the slider between quant and cond

Yes bp's can bring down the success value. It happens quite often, I see it daily with slight variations caused by common L bps (ex: a 90 click WW bp generally reduces the success amount by an amount roughly half the tt of the L BP that was looted) but it is most noticeable when the bp that dropped is rare, or is "amped".

Watch it closely next time and you will notice it too.

Yep, its the BP that added the additional value to that 5 ped success. "Charged" BPs are valued at over TT value since you will on average get TT positive returns when crafting that BP.

If so. then 0.06 PED* blueprint is valued at least at 4.79PED** :eyecrazy:

* 5.11 minus 5.00 FAP minus 0.05 residue
** normally, minimum success on full condition is somewhere just above 7.4*tt cost to click; 1.33*7.4=9.842; 9.84-5.05=4.79

If so. then 0.06 PED* blueprint is valued at least at 4.79PED** :eyecrazy:

* 5.11 minus 5.00 FAP minus 0.05 residue
** normally, minimum success on full condition is somewhere just above 7.4*tt cost to click; 1.33*7.4=9.842; 9.84-5.05=4.79

Yes, good BP's value higher then their actual tt value, but what is important to know, it is ALWAYS worth way more than what MA deducts from the success :)

So I suppose its good to say that MA is now also selling stuff at "Markup"?

Wow....that's so assuring. Hahaha.

So in time to come we're to expect that everything we loot will be conducted at a "reduced" tt value because MA considers Markup of items huh?

(Sarcasm intended fully...)

So I suppose its good to say that MA is now also selling stuff at "Markup"?

Wow....that's so assuring. Hahaha.

So in time to come we're to expect that everything we loot will be conducted at a "reduced" tt value because MA considers Markup of items huh?

(Sarcasm intended fully...)

its nothing new...was always (don't know before my time here)

anyway, i started a support case before i started the thread here - so let´s wait for the official statement

"thank you for your feedback, we will forward this to ..." :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back