ComPet-Bulletin--4

MA is trolling the community with amateur tier concept arts :laugh:

Its bad realy bad in ten years from now i say they maybe got half way ;)

It would be like asking Volkswagen if they can advertise Porsche in their magazine, while knowing they own the Porsche. Does this answer you question.

It is a part of Entropia universe, and it would be also like asking to close all threads talking about game features, because it is available on every planet and not only on Planet Calypso.

Perhaps you've noticed that this is the 'Entropia News' section?
And that the thread was created by BerthaBot - so picked up from an RSS feed off the Entropia Universe website (http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2014/09/05/ComPet-Bulletin--4.xml)?

You seriously think that the other members of this forum don't want to be informed of newsfeeds posted on the main game website? :eyecrazy:

And to answer your final question - obviously, your app can have a thread in this section just as soon as you convince MA to post news about it on the EU website .. :laugh:

You both are right. It is kind of odd that MA is using their own website to advertise another game which after good thought MA remembering the rules of this forum and changed ComPet description to include EU as part of the game so that they could then spam us :)

Not so much a failure of concept art as a failure of community to be civilized in their feedback.

That is what this art work looks like. Player cards for something like Dungeons and Dragons.:laugh:
Or maybe it's a hint about the actual gameplay. It's quite possible that ComPet is actually a CCG like Hearthstone.

Or maybe it's a hint about the actual gameplay. It's quite possible that ComPet is actually a CCG like Hearthstone.

I like cardgames, hearthstone was a bit boring though. And the good news is that there are dozens of card games out there that are very interesting and were made for less then the 150k$ MA has collected so far :)

4th compet deed bought :)

Maybe the deeds are to pay for an engine from another game and they're going to reskin and use EU as the sources for some of the pay options.

Not so much a failure of concept art as a failure of community to be civilized in their feedback.

Yes, MA don't follow through on everything and yes, the communication is very poor at best but why do people insist on turning most threads on PCF into a negative? If you feel cheated, hard done by, robbed, conned, assaulted, terrorised etc then STOP PLAYING THE GAME!

Yes, MA don't follow through on everything and yes, the communication is very poor at best but why do people insist on turning most threads on PCF into a negative? If you feel cheated, hard done by, robbed, conned, assaulted, terrorised etc then STOP PLAYING THE GAME!

I think you're wrong,...

Here's why,....

When a player stops playing the game because he "feels like being cheated, hard done by, robbed, conned", etc,...;

At this point the feeling turns into "reality" and people then don't just feel it but KNOWS IT as if it was done 100% - they share this experience with people they know, those people with people they know - in eyes of all those people Entropia then gets a "gambling" and "hands-off" or sort of "SCAM" status...

So believe me, its best these people steam it off and then play on, maybe they also regain some trust while this is going on which means those 15 people who would think NEGATIVE of the game now think of it as POSITIVE...

Never forget that word of mouth is the most powerfull advertisement there is and with it it carries either positive attitude towards something or a negative one...

I think you're wrong,...

Here's why,....

When a player stops playing the game because he "feels like being cheated, hard done by, robbed, conned", etc,...;

At this point the feeling turns into "reality" and people then don't just feel it but KNOWS IT as if it was done 100% - they share this experience with people they know, those people with people they know - in eyes of all those people Entropia then gets a "gambling" and "hands-off" or sort of "SCAM" status...

So believe me, its best these people steam it off and then play on, maybe they also regain some trust while this is going on which means those 15 people who would think NEGATIVE of the game now think of it as POSITIVE...

Never forget that word of mouth is the most powerfull advertisement there is and with it it carries either positive attitude towards something or a negative one...

Because in real life there are no failures, only people who weren't so high to remain constantly happy...

Hey just because it works out for some people, doesn't mean it works out for everyone. And no amount of delusion will edit out a failure from history.

You people are just as bad as the other extreme.

Because in real life there are no failures, only people who weren't so high to remain constantly happy...

Hey just because it works out for some people, doesn't mean it works out for everyone. And no amount of delusion will edit out a failure from history.

You people are just as bad as the other extreme.

Search my past posts and then judge in which group I "belong"...

What I wrote here is just common sense.

Full automated web game? Great.
On web you search fruit with gogle, then you search for sveetstuf with bing and finaly mix that together with special ebay ingredient into web nutrio bars.
There will be stables to lvl up your pet so you dont need to grind, just let pet in stable and pay.
No need to worry to login, play and stay for loong hours each day.
You just log in once in a week or a month and see pet progres, statistic about its batles and number of won batles.
And what is most important you dont lag EU with all that.
Maybe EU devs will be laged to develop EU instead?
Ah im wrong, that wll be another team from unknown alien Word to develop compets on separte ip provider with separate server park so all MA will still remain at EU disposition to develop only EU and nothing else than EU.

If you want to comment on ComPets you must own ComPet deed. Agree?

[h=3]ComPet Bulletin #4[/h]Early concept of a ComPet pet gallery image.

8v6ys1ordqq556hqn5bf3q4v98m0m7g

ComPet Concept Art, Fall 2014

Originally Posted Here

Sorry, but that dragon looks like a 6 year old kidd made it (if yes, then it is a great design for a kidd). Hopefully the real pet's looks 1000 times better!

Back