Missions: Fertile Waters / Washed Up (HowTo Finish Video)

TommyDaGreat

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Poisonous TommyDaGreat Snake

I made this video to help people finish these two quests as these two objectives are kind of hard to finish, especially the Washed Up mission. The NPC is hard to locate even if you know his whereabouts, so this guide should help anyone to finish it! Enjoy!

I like the video specialy the part whit guide on how to find bag of shit and make money on entropia partners :)

ps : ps you did better in advertisement than showing the mission ! :)

Last edited:
I didn't show the entire mission, only the hard part. The other things are self-explanatory, like picking up the box at the start.

I was only gonna make a video of where to find the captain originally, but since the ship is so close by, I ended up showing both of the missions at the same time.

I did find two videos about this mission on the web but one was boring and long when someone drove a vehicle for like 2 minutes, and the other one was a square box with horrible picture and sound. Sooo, I wanted to make a more clear alternative for people. I hope it became a bit entertaining as well! xD

And yes, I am probably gonna add more of the EP-info in more of my videos. We are not allowed to monetize on EU-footage on YouTube for whatever reason, and EP is a good page for newbies anyway.

Biggest problem I have atm is that terrain flickers a lot as you can see in some parts of the movie. I've had that problem since I bought this computer in both EU and EverQuest II (only some areas there though).

I'd produce a lot more EU movies if that glitch was fixed. I think it's graphic card related... It disappears in windowed mode and things stop flickering, but I can't play 1920 x 1080 in windowed mode... :/

Okay, I am babbling again... :p

Is this mission broken or was it removed?

I went to the broker and picked up the bag then went up the river and loked for the boat all around the river. I used the coordinates in entropedia and the coordinates in this video but there is no boat or corpse anywhere to be found. As the video shows, it is a big boat so it is impossible to miss it.

edit: nevermind. they moved the ship here [62832, 76469, 101] and the body here [62835, 76627, 99]

Last edited:
There are two versions of this mission, one starting with the NPC at Nus Lull and the other in land, west of Half Moon Bay, they are mutually exclusive, like all the other starter missions so you can't do both.

----------------------------------------------
Nus Lull - Prof Hamil 63170, 75640

Boat 62820,76457

Brief Case 62837, 76600

Capt 62835,76628

------------------------------------------

HMB Peninsula - Prof Birch 62356,88515

Boat 62020,89126

Brief Case 61926,89054

Capt 61926,89054

Dirk

Back