Selling: A six year obsession

Never do a sellout thread in anger, never. :mad:

You will already be less angry now than when you created the thread.

By all means sell off all the clutter we all gain in 6+ years, but dont do anything you will regret.

Good luck with the sale. :)

Mega said everything I had to say!

Narfi don't do this pls ;/ :(

Can someone please explain what happened?

Last edited:
I am willing to sell the ship first separately if I receive any offers for it.
That would probably make it easier for me to hire an estate seller for the rest.
I have too much sentiment attached to each individual item to split it myself :(

Reactions: zen
He sold LA's which were not to be traded to players as they were meant for official planet partner use. MA are probably investigating the matter and it's possible his account may be locked or banned but it's more likely the trades will be reversed.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?265203-Bugged-Deeds

Someone needs to say it: Ace, shut the fuck up.

Stop twisting details in order to poke Narfi in the eye. Your vendetta against him is obvious and your vindictive nature is repugnant.

From the other thread:

I dislike how George Ace Skywalker is useing this as a stage for a vendetta he has against Narfi.

I hate to see a fellow entropian rage quit. Recall your shit and end this sale thread drama.

do what you want narfi. if youre not getting out of the game what youre giving to the game, fuck it.

Everyone is telling narfi not to sell out and quit in anger or frustration...I may be wrong haven't spoken to him direct, just what I read here, but it seems to me this is NOT what narfi is doing anyway.

It seems to me he has lost faith in the safety of our item investments inside EU, since MA can and will take away any item they want, at any time, for any reason, with little to no explanation or compensation. Under this system having large ped invested into items...is dumb

might as well just play with L items, so you can manage your risk better.

I don't see him saying anywhere that he will quit, only quit trusting the MA system to protect his investments. (as I fear we all should!) how long before they make up a reason to remove CLD?

I would be interested in buying the Books from you, assuming it ever gets sold piecemeal.

Last edited:
Everyone is telling narfi not to sell out and quit in anger or frustration...I may be wrong haven't spoken to him direct, just what I read here, but it seems to me this is NOT what narfi is doing anyway.

It seems to me he has lost faith in the safety of our item investments inside EU, since MA can and will take away any item they want, at any time, for any reason, with little to no explanation or compensation. Under this system having large ped invested into items...is dumb

might as well just play with L items, so you can manage your risk better.

I don't see him saying anywhere that he will quit, only quit trusting the MA system to protect his investments. (as I fear we all should!) how long before they make up a reason to remove CLD?

I would be interested in buying the Books from you, assuming it ever gets sold piecemeal.

He didn't mentioned anywhere that he's quitting Entropia,
but selling out in rage is also a bad decision.
Personally I'm reffered to that ;)

Someone needs to say it: Ace, shut the fuck up.

Stop twisting details in order to poke Narfi in the eye. Your vendetta against him is obvious and your vindictive nature is repugnant.

From the other thread:

Don't worry, most people know how to use their head and make conclusions by themselves. I asked, Ace offered a link and i appreciate it.
My opinion is that MA doesn't know it's business well, at least it runs it poorly. No one esle to blame.

Lots of people showing interest in individual items.
I wont sell individually because each item has too much sentiment for me, but if you post your interest here, then whoever I get to sell for me can contact you about specifics at that time.

I would certainly be interested in the Firewall III blueprints. I would prefer to own them all. LOL

Garcia Dragon Texture Blueprint , i would be interested in

I would certainly be interested in the Firewall III blueprints. I would prefer to own them all. LOL

Garcia Dragon Texture Blueprint , i would be interested in

Interest in the Arcspark T6.7 in PM

Thanks guys, the start of a list for whoever ends up selling it all :)
Looking for offers on the ship still, once its sold the rest should be easy.

Interest in the Jarhead via PM

Hello Narfi. This whole thing that is going on is pure bullshit and anyone with common sense knows it. :wise:

Now it sucks your selling your inventory, but as long as your still here that's great. :D

Since you ARE selling your inventory, I might as well put in my request for what I would like to buy. :laugh:

All your King Kong Map Fragments.

One Phantom Foot Guard BP (L)

Your Pet Deeds. About these, I assume they are old pet deeds from the original taming system? No idea on the price on these, I would like at least one but if price is right and no-one else wants them I will take all. :yup:

Thanks for all your help over the years Narfi! :ahh:

Good luck on your Storage Sale!

I see signs in the list. If you have Participant Content on your avatar, remember to delete it to get the peds back from that system if you ever uploaded anything to it... :)

I see signs in the list. If you have Participant Content on your avatar, remember to delete it to get the peds back from that system if you ever uploaded anything to it... :)

Much like my tower, I have no desire to remove evidence that I exist :)
A cautionary tale can not be told without something to trigger it.

back from 4days out of town working 12+hr days
Top priority is to sell the ship, then the rest will be sold in a lump or pieces.

Apparently this is a deep rabbit hole..

Is there a thread somewhere with the backstory.. or it got deleted?

Good luck with your sales, about time to get out of this rat hole.

I guess we all know the ship won't ever sell.

I guess we all know the ship won't ever sell.

Nothing that big sells quickly, but the price is right now, and a coupe people have showed tentative interest.
I see no reason why it wouldn't sell.

Reactions: das
Monday bump :)
will be out of town part of the week, but should still be able to answer PMs in the evenings.

Bump to the top for a good friend :)

Ship sold pending peds next week, will see what my plan is once I have them on card.

Back