Selling: Omegaton Shop

Genesis

Old
Society
Greeks United
FOUNDER GOD GENESIS
I am selling my shop, down at Omegaton. It is in building D, which is the first building from the tp.
vGoaEPN.png

It has 75 item points inside and 10 item points outside.
NVlF2qc.png

I am looking for an offer around 7k peds, that is about 82 peds per item point.
I am looking only for offers in peds.
Don't be shy, i am sure there is an entrepreneur out there who can set up a great shop ;)

another bump :)

another day another bump :)

Is C block still on opposite side of the building from the tp and the auctioneer?

[SUB][/SUB]
Is C block still on opposite side of the building from the tp and the auctioneer?

No they totally changed the buildings in an update around 6 months ago. They are now the same as pre vu-10, everybody is happy! :lolup:

Or not...

free bump for a 7k shop

Many thanks for that.
Daily bump :)

another day another bump ;)

and here we bump again :)

Man, wish I could afford one of these...

I wish your wish becomes true:)

Daily bump.

Bump it again, and that's one of the last bumps. I will keep it for sale till the vu, after that....i will run my own little pet shop;)

Bump it again, and that's one of the last bumps. I will keep it for sale till the vu, after that....i will run my own little pet shop;)

Now you made me want a shop....

Any numbers on turnover or activity?

Before i put it for sale, i was running it as Rocktropia outlet. Was having mostly stuff from Rocktropia. Sales were irregular. The year before that, i was running it as tt+1 shop. It was busy cause it was mostly items that "they beat the auction". The oldest entry i have on playershop income at ped flow center is 27/03/14. The most recent is 05/07/14. There are 4 pages of sales, can't really remember what was sold, but i don't mind providing you with all the screenshots.

lets bump it once again

Back