Are you interested in a meeting in Amsterdam?

Do you want to go to a meeting in Amsterdam?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ardorj

Elite
Society
NBK Rangers
Ardorj-Njarr
Hi all,

I have this idea going on in my head for some time now about organizing a meeting for Entropia-players. Therefore I'de like to know if, and how many, of you would like to attend. For now I haven't thought it through and through yet, so a lot of things are subject to change.
For me it's best to organize a meeting in Amsterdam, because that's where I work and spend part of my sparetime.
Pentecost 2015 (Pinksteren in Dutch) is sunday 24th of May and here in the Netherlands we got the monday off as well. A bit of a long weekend perhaps, from friday-afternoon 22th till monday-noon 25th.
To do I'm thinking part culture, part active: go to a museum, lasergaming, visit a brewery, rent a bike and tour the old town, walk in the Vondelpark, experience the nightlife of Amsterdam, go to a bar, visit Artis (zoo), ..., etc.

Tourist info of Amsterdam.

Ardorj :)

Hi, yes I'm interested.

Not sure about date tho. Also If you aim to have international people you might consider that not everywhere is public holiday that day and probably do main part Fri-Sun, probably main gig Saturday.

I've been many times in Amsterdam and didn't visit Zoo, but not too sure if it's good for EU meetup, I think we would rather sit, drink, eat, some smoke, and talk about EU ;)

Had to pick no, as much as I'd love to.. I'm not getting over to Europe any time soon :(

I wish I still lived in the Netherlands!! I loved my time there and wouldn't mind going back there. I would just have to see where I'm at in May of 2015 in order to say yes/no. I'd have to put in for some leave days in order to get away from my work though. I may have to take a week or two though since a few days wouldn't be worth it for me to go up there. I'm pretty familiar with the Netherlands so I could wander around myself too. :laugh:

~Danimal

I wanted to go to Amseterdam soon anyway, so yes why not pair it with an EU meetup. I'd be in.

I am in! But waiting till May? :(

hmmm I could eat bitterballen *yummy* :popcorn:

Hmm could be interesting cose i intended to go there anyway. Been heavy smoker more then 10 years :kos:
Not interested in tourist way, but party way :) so coffie shops, party places and maybe some street with some red lights :D At the and all depends on RL finances :) But count me in :)

I'll be there :)

and im sure there will be get some other people from wof benelux and my soc that will come too :yay:

Would be cool, wonder if any pirates would have the balls to show up? I would love the chance to loot one of them for a change. hey its fair! they were warned..

Thanks for the replies guys, good to see that people do want to meet up!
I understand that everyone wants to do something different, but I don't just want to sit in a bar/ coffeeshop and drink beer and smoke weed. On the other hand I also don't want to organize stuff right down to the minute so to speak. I guess a style of where I arranged a couple of things and then everyone is free to join or not. Same goes for the duration, I don't expect everyone who comes to the meeting to be there from start till finish.

Sounds interesting, but no way I can plan that far ahead...

I'd like to, but may is too far away for definite answers.

(didn't vote)

Bump for Amsterdam! :cool:

Hmm could be interesting cose i intended to go there anyway. Been heavy smoker more then 10 years :kos:
Not interested in tourist way, but party way :) so coffie shops, party places and maybe some street with some red lights :D At the and all depends on RL finances :) But count me in :)

I agree with Lin here :p :yay::cool::lolup:

It will force me to create a new thread, but what about end of October, beginning of September?

I am for whatever european place, but Amsterdam is definitely preferred :smoke:, but I can organise something in Czech Republic as well (would be cheap for everyone).

Sounds pretty nice but not sure yet if i`ll have time in may next year.

seems there are some people over here that wanna join too, but can't post here :)

Sounds good, easy for me to get to Amsterdam, but I can't plan that far ahead at the moment.

seems there are some people over here that wanna join too, but can't post here :)

Yeah, thanks for letting me know! Maybe I'll have to make an account over there too, êh?
Keep the reactions coming, it's good to know there's a group who wants too. :yay:

So...who is going to call the guys over at RAI to rent one of the halls?

yup

I'll be there :wtg: :wtg:

Yeah, I would like to join!

Anything new on this? :)

Well its only 1month left to plan this and iam still interested but still in party EU meeting mode and not booring musems visit mode :D

:wtg::dance::cheer::smoke::dj::tux::shots::dancing::monkey::banana::drink::kiss::nutkick:

maybe my luck Will be on my side at least for once in my life and i get even any of those:
:girl::tongue2::inbed::handjob::hug::love::revive::kos::makelove::eyecrazy:

Back