Selling: Lion armor female, and some other hunting gear

crazy

Old Alpha
crazy DaLegend Immortal

Selling Lion armor female, tier 2-3

No time for game anymore so selling following stuff including this nice armor set. One of only 2 complete female sets in game, so rare and very cool looking with good stats. Better than tiger, same close protection as Martial SGA and eon, slighty less than angel but higher tt so offers more protection over longer hunts :)

Helmet tier 2.8
Gloves tier 2.6

Rest are tier 3.x

Open to ped offers only!

SOLD

Other items include

<removed items on ingame auction>

Adjusted Cause

SOLD

PM me here with any enquiries

thanks

Crazy

Last edited:
That screenshot is from a while back incase anyone thinks im trying to pass a Loudmouth off as a Rockjacker :D

Bump......

Jamira's lion armor set (the only other complete female set ingame) sold for tt +12144 peds through auction a few months ago. And that set was less tiered than this.

So offers of tt+6k are not going to buy this armor set, don't waste your time, I don't think you could even get a set of jag at that price :)

Bump :)

Bump........

Edited .....

Last edited:
Screenshot of Auction history clearly showing the prices Jamerias set sold for.

Anyone can verify this information themselves at Argus bank.

Arm Guards +1890
Helmet +1400
Harness +2945
Gloves +1500
Foot +1509
Shin +1300
Thigh +1600

Grand total = tt+12144 ped

Note that auction history shows only 1 piece of each having ever been sold, confirming this was the price that Jamerias lion set sold for a few month ago.

If anyone wants to make a claim that this is bullshit? :D Even thou anyone can verify this for themselves, please go and make your own thread, and keep your nose out of mine ;)

If you don't mind I can add few thinks.

I was the one that was going to get it from Jamira and the price I offered was TT+10K no one was over biding me before she decided to auctioned it so I guss that more price range for that item as you know well I never miss much by making offers and I been proven right many times when ppl sayed I was underbidding.

Ofc I hope you get more

Now what I will like to add is the color of the armor (I got tricked by that SS) the armor is not black is GRAY and they changed the shoulders from strait to round the fact that it was not black made me not wanting to buy it becose I planed to use it as cloth.

On the Jag you are off by 2K all last full sets sold in the range of +4-4.5K

hope the best for the sells gl

If you don't mind I can add few thinks.

I was the one that was going to get it from Jamira and the price I offered was TT+10K no one was over biding me before she decided to auctioned it so I guss that more price range for that item as you know well I never miss much by making offers and I been proven right many times when ppl sayed I was underbidding.

Ofc I hope you get more

Now what I will like to add is the color of the armor (I got tricked by that SS) the armor is not black is GRAY and they changed the shoulders from strait to round the fact that it was not black made me not wanting to buy it becose I planed to use it as cloth.

On the Jag you are off by 2K all last full sets sold in the range of +4-4.5K

hope the best for the sells gl

is that an offer?

Selling Lion armor female, tier 2-3

No time for game anymore so selling following stuff including this nice armor set. One of only 2 complete female sets in game, so rare and very cool looking with good stats. Better than tiger, same close protection as Martial SGA and eon, slighty less than angel but higher tt so offers more protection over longer hunts :)

Helmet tier 2.8
Gloves tier 2.6

Rest are tier 3.x

Open to ped offers only!

Instant BO = tt+14k

Other items include

<removed items on ingame auction>

Adjusted Cause

SOLD

PM me here with any enquiries

thanks

Crazy