Omegaton Ranger Scope MK II

Grave Digger

Old Alpha
Society
Chaos Crew
MH Grave Digger
Hi, what u think is the Scope worth atm?
Last PC was in January with posts of decay and eco....

thx for your time

This might give you an idear about the price

THE WINTER IS COMING! MM IS COMING! PRICE WILL FALL, SELL NOW! :laugh:

current offer: 39 CLDs (~50k peds)

None has taken him up on the deal as far as i know.
So i recon you´d have to go over 60k to get some attention or get lucky and find someone who uses it only for the ecoboost willing to trade for a imk2.

I doubt for MM are same Prices as last year
the 50k is not a real PC.....it is a wish of someone that wants to buy one

It's one of those items that is more valuable to those who cycle more hunting PEDs. To me 50k is about right, but someone like Stryker or Smilgs (and maybe you Grave, I'm not sure how much you're hunting atm) will get more value out of it than I would. I think all the current owners are those high cycling guys and they'd probably be reluctant to sell at all, and certainly not for 50k.

It's one of those items that is more valuable to those who cycle more hunting PEDs. To me 50k is about right, but someone like Stryker or Smilgs (and maybe you Grave, I'm not sure how much you're hunting atm) will get more value out of it than I would. I think all the current owners are those high cycling guys and they'd probably be reluctant to sell at all, and certainly not for 50k.

You are 100% right, I was about to comment but oyu put it in a better way then my words :)

As long as the owners play/shoot a lot its no point in selling them, I wouldn't sell mine for 50k for sure at least

/Linz

Back