Charles Marvin

Whats the craic with Starvin Marvin?

• Total voters
Dunno but the characters in EU are so one-dimensional and stereotyped they might as well be geometric lines. In this case we've got the mad/unethical scientist. I guess i'm hoping he's innocent just to see some complexity of character.

Not so sure about that. For example, how do the RX fit into this?

4 pages deep, and still no idea who the hell your talking about. so I guess I have to vote for the piss off option..cause this is just weird, who the hell is this guy anyway?

4 pages deep, and still no idea who the hell your talking about. so I guess I have to vote for the piss off option..cause this is just weird, who the hell is this guy anyway?

Let's all spend our time reading and then explaining it to people who can't be arsed reading but love posting.

Front page of the forum.. it isn't that hard.

edit: Well after your WTF rep question this is for the smurf.. i guess it was that hard after all, the front page, sometimes known as the landing page or the home page https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/

Last edited:
As i mentioned in an earlier post Charles is still performing experiments! [38795, 42428, 181] South of Wolverine ;)

Ps for those that dont like to read, please read the LA description if you decide to have a look.

Okay, so only most of the characters. The problem with the more complex ones is they come across as schizophrenic sometimes as MA/FPC/etc. go in different directions with their little fragments of story.

I get tired of the the mad/unethical/nerdy scientist stereotype.

so this is not even a real guy? this is some stupid in game bs? wow...what a waste of time.

no wonder I was confused.

so this is not even a real guy? this is some stupid in game bs? wow...what a waste of time.

Home -> Forum -> Planet Calypso Discussion -> Events -> Charles Marvin

Maybe you got this bookmark mixed up with that for the TMZ forum?

As i know all scientists made collective suicide after scanergate.
That Marvin is maybe rocktropia son who came to f... us all with his mad investigations.

​Of course he's innocent!! Stay out of this Taco! But I did choose option 4 because....

Home -> Forum -> Planet Calypso Discussion -> Events -> Charles Marvin

Maybe you got this bookmark mixed up with that for the TMZ forum?

jUST LOL and yet he keeps kindly coming back again and again?! :laugh:

​Of course he's innocent!! Stay out of this Taco! But I did choose option 4 because....

yes and the scales have tipped lol :ahh::eek:

Its forum related to a game, nothings for real??

I love charles marvins experiments btw :)

Stop voting number 4 you barstools ITS NOT FUNNY! :mad: :laugh:

That EMW guy is a bit of a dickhead placing something related to the game on the games actual forums site hey :)

You sure you are a smurf? i got the strangest feeling you are a Muppet.

funniest poll i've seen in a long time :)) dude is innocent, CDF evil :)

Its forum related to a game, nothings for real??

I love charles marvins experiments btw :)

I'd say for this forum, except possibly off-topic section, he is very much real. It would be way off if somebody made a poll about an outside of EU person (MA/PP employees excepted). Smurf is completely off his rocker.

Stop voting number 4 you barstools ITS NOT FUNNY! :mad: :laugh:

Oh come on, you so did ask for it :deal:

This Charles Marvin is actually an evil twin from an alternate universe, who shaved his goatee so no one would figure that out :wise::silly2: the true name of this evil twin is actually Marles Charvin.

That EMW guy is a bit of a dickhead placing something related to the game on the games actual forums site hey :)

You sure you are a smurf? i got the strangest feeling you are a Muppet.

I have mad love for Jim Henson and Kermit the frog. I just sometimes forget EU trys to push the illusion that there are reasons to log in besides the MU graph.

Back