Charles Marvin

Whats the craic with Starvin Marvin?

• Total voters

EMW

Stalker
Banned
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED
So Charles Marvin has been branded as a traitor for messing up in his job and is now on the run........ hmmm scapegoat much?

Seems pretty dodgy to me! wouldnt you go into hiding if you messed up at work and without any real evidence were outed as a traitor to the whole universe? something doesnt smell right in tinseltown!

And then it hit me, hes obviously been framed!! Someone doesnt want him to contimue his experiments??

Last edited:
Who the f... is Charles Marvin ???

you must have meant wht the fuck is hes, what with you being such a grammar expert....:laugh:
*You, *what, *what's.
And yeah, the quotation marks were quite intended, since it was a quote.

Anyways, could give a bit more content on the original post, like, what the heck is this about, is this just some random little thing happening in your town right now? Most of us don't live there.

Edit: Right, omitting the "What" was also very intentional, you know, english is quite loose if you use it right.

*You, *what, *what's.
And yeah, the quotation marks were quite intended, since it was a quote.

Anyways, could give a bit more content on the original post, like, what the heck is this about, is this just some random little thing happening in your town right now? Most of us don't live there.

Yeah its a little town called Planet Entropia, we just recently had a small event called the eomon migration, you may not have heard about it its been going for years now! Feel free to continue being so current, its on the front page of the loader to play!

Yeah its a little town called Planet Entropia, we just recently had a small event called the eomon migration, you may not have heard about it its been going for years now!
Yeah, i've seen many migrations, still doesn't give any content though (you see, some don't play all that actively anymore).

Reactions: EMW
Yeah, i've seen many migrations, still doesn't give any content though (you see, some don't play all that actively anymore).

and thats all she wrote:yup:

nothing to see here..move along

P.S: could you kindly add a "who gives a shit" option to your poll?

Ok this poll is about some ingame storyline ?

Storyline, what reminds me .....

AAAaaaahhhh The Egg !!!!

The pictorial storyline for the current migration is on the front page of the forum.

Charles is hero, remember back in the good old days of robot wars he always there fapping, he also had an unbelievable group heal MF chip.

Not to mention he was instrumental in the missions and the variety of MF chips during reintroduction. So I say he's been stitched up. No way would Charles turn again Calypso.

Charles is innocent, (waves banner).

Rick

but you kindly posted anyway .... anyway lets just see shall we? hes still carrying out experiments on an LA even now(true story)

Last edited:

P.S: could you kindly add a "who gives a shit" option to your poll?
but you kindly posted anyway .... anyway lets just see shall we? hes still carrying out experiments on an LA even now(true story)

Ok this poll is about some ingame storyline ?

Storyline, what reminds me .....

AAAaaaahhhh The Egg !!!!

yeah mate, and for the record Charles still has current experiments on an LA at the moment!?

The pictorial storyline for the current migration is on the front page of the forum.

Don't think i've seen the front page in many years.
Pretty sure most of the forum lurkers are just watching the "new posts" stream.
Still wouldn't hurt to give some content in the post itself, as to what it's referring to.

But as that was all she said...

Charles is hero, remember back in the good old days of robot wars he always there fapping, he also had an unbelievable group heal MF chip.

Not to mention he was instrumental in the missions and the variety of MF chips during reintroduction. So I say he's been stitched up. No way would Charles turn again Calypso.

Charles is innocent, (waves banner).

Rick

WOW ffs Rick actually follows the game!! so happy to see a post by an actual player over forum hero trolls lool!

but more important is the fact no one has voted charles as a traitor!! :lolup:

Don't think i've seen the front page in many years.
Pretty sure most of the forum lurkers are just watching the "new posts" stream.

^^^^^
So true, cannot remember the last time I saw the front page

Who the f... is Charles Marvin ???

marvin%20martian%20with%20gun.jpg

WOW ffs Rick actually follows the game!! so happy to see a post by an actual player over forum hero trolls lool!

but more important is the fact no one has voted charles as a traitor!! :lolup:
Charles told me you would hand over all your loot to me! I agree not a traitor! :silly2:

And yes Charles fapped me yesterday! :yup:

I was gonna vote traitor, but then I saw the option that started "piss off EMW..." and just clicked that one without reading the rest of the sentence.

Anyway, I hope for traitor.

I voted innocent, CDF are the problem not the solution.

Also death to all grammar Nazis.

I was gonna vote traitor, but then I saw the option that started "piss off EMW..." and just clicked that one without reading the rest of the sentence.

Anyway, I hope for traitor.
I bet you clicked it with a sword! 8)

During migration Charles showed up in the empty field of eomon I was killing, fapped me some with that awesome mf chip and didn't steal any DNA from me.
Charles is innocent :wise:

Piss off EMW you were probably in on it with him with all his events you won.... :cool:

Dunno but the characters in EU are so one-dimensional and stereotyped they might as well be geometric lines. In this case we've got the mad/unethical scientist. I guess i'm hoping he's innocent just to see some complexity of character.

The only Charles Marvin i know is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Thomas_Marvin
But the poll could be written in english though, the fuck is "hes" ?
I puke on people like you, Cail. Why start picking on stuff like that? You understand perfectly fine what he means.

Nazi grammars always looks the most ridiculous themselves and you are even on another level of ridiculousness making errors yourself the next few posts.

Ugh

I puke on people like you, Cail. Why start picking on stuff like that? You understand perfectly fine what he means.

Nazi grammars always looks the most ridiculous themselves and you are even on another level of ridiculousness making errors yourself the next few posts.

Ugh
Eww, i already mentioned to EMW that i didn't really mean anything bad with it, was just bored on that part.
The point still was that, the original post didn't give any idea on what the heck is going on since not everyone is up to speed after the summer anymore.

Beginning to wish I hadn't put option 4 now! :rolleyes::laugh:

Back