Epic EU Moment Contest Winners

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The winners of the Epic Entropia Universe Moment contest have been selected.
1000 PED of Universal Ammo Prize Winners

• Daniel Danimal Diep
  • Jess Renada Tylie
  • Zhitkor Shuyajin Zenitsu
  • Zarg Yn Dregor
  • Aston Metrazol Sage
100 PED of Universal Ammo Prize Winners

• Bred Stalker Danton
  • Randy Crusher McBrute
  • Uldak SoulReaper Steele
  • Bro Mi Ne
  • Zoa Death Chiu
A new Testimonials page has been added to the Entropia Universe website featuring the winning submissions. Congratulations to the winners and thanks for the many wonderful submissions!

Originally Posted Here

Gz on the winners, just wondering wasn't there a cap to the amount of text that could be submitted?

Congratulations to the winners!

:cool:

nice stories :)

gratz to the winners ! :)

guess my submission was not good enough to win even 100ped :tongue2:

The winners of the Epic Entropia Universe Moment contest have been selected.
1000 PED of Universal Ammo Prize Winners

• Daniel Danimal Diep
  • Jess Renada Tylie
  • Zhitkor Shuyajin Zenitsu
  • Zarg Yn Dregor
  • Aston Metrazol Sage
100 PED of Universal Ammo Prize Winners

• Bred Stalker Danton
  • Randy Crusher McBrute
  • Uldak SoulReaper Steele
  • Bro Mi Ne
  • Zoa Death Chiu
A new Testimonials page has been added to the Entropia Universe website featuring the winning submissions. Congratulations to the winners and thanks for the many wonderful submissions!

Originally Posted Here

Holy crap I won? :ahh::laugh::wtg::yay:

~Danimal

Gratz Winners!

Nice contest :D

Gz winners!

Damn! I am very upset I didn't win - seriously. Congrats to the winners, I will read them all more thoroughly soon, but from what I saw they are cool.

Here is my entry, because I thought it was really good - and can't get to much more epic than one of the most defining moments in recent EU history.

End of world at Atlas Haven The War Titan Typhon entered the Calypso system and after much effort to stop it’s advance, it crashed on the planet. After severe fighting ground and air forces of the robot’s invasion, colonists knew total destruction of the planet was immediate. What was our reaction? PARTY!! Everything I had experienced in Entropia was amazing enough up to this point. We all however knew the day and time of our demise. We then all met at the town of Atlas Haven. I had never seen such a gathering in any MMO before. Such a mass of avatars – dancing, running about, and climbing on top of one of the buildings. Champagne was being popped and laughter abounded. It was the end of the world – and we danced. I will just never forget those fleeting seconds when I knew things were about to end. Just seeing everyone and being in awe was a special feeling as the end loomed. Timed past and the world and game was reborn. New epic memories and other great moments have since followed. Those last moments at Atlas Haven are ones I will never forget.

Damn! I am very upset I didn't win - seriously. Congrats to the winners, I will read them all more thoroughly soon, but from what I saw they are cool.

Here is my entry, because I thought it was really good - and can't get to much more epic than one of the most defining moments in recent EU history.

End of world at Atlas Haven The War Titan Typhon entered the Calypso system and after much effort to stop it’s advance, it crashed on the planet. After severe fighting ground and air forces of the robot’s invasion, colonists knew total destruction of the planet was immediate. What was our reaction? PARTY!! Everything I had experienced in Entropia was amazing enough up to this point. We all however knew the day and time of our demise. We then all met at the town of Atlas Haven. I had never seen such a gathering in any MMO before. Such a mass of avatars – dancing, running about, and climbing on top of one of the buildings. Champagne was being popped and laughter abounded. It was the end of the world – and we danced. I will just never forget those fleeting seconds when I knew things were about to end. Just seeing everyone and being in awe was a special feeling as the end loomed. Timed past and the world and game was reborn. New epic memories and other great moments have since followed. Those last moments at Atlas Haven are ones I will never forget.

Just a guess...but probably you didn't manage to get selected because your avatar itself wasn't included into the whole story and it lacked a "wow" factor/moment to the story?

Might have turned out better if you've sculpted it somehow or spun up some fairytale to it such that it packed a punch...

As for the "End of World" in your story? Enjoy...

last_day_of_v9.4.jpg

Ah i didn't participate as i feared another shop competiotion thingie. I guess MA proved me wrong this time. Congratulations to the winners

Just a guess...but probably you didn't manage to get selected because your avatar itself wasn't included into the whole story and it lacked a "wow" factor/moment to the story?

Might have turned out better if you've sculpted it somehow or spun up some fairytale to it such that it packed a punch...

As for the "End of World" in your story? Enjoy...

Yea, reading it again I realize it's kind of "Meh." Good points what you said. I was going for "short but sweet" because I figured they would want to put these up to "advertise" and no one likes to read 10 paragraphs usually.

Thanks for the picture!!! That's what's up! Man?! Remember those floors? You'll never see something like that again I think.:smoke:

Holy crap I won? :ahh::laugh::wtg::yay:

~Danimal
Well deserved imo
Gratz to all the winners!

Althou, DavinFelth's story was really cool too. Looks like it wasn't easy to make a decision.
Anyway, if u have a story that didn't win, don't be shy at least publish it here on the forum!

Gratz to the winners !

A special Gratz to Randy Crusher McBrute
Who was lucky to win 1 MILLION universal ammos (errr 100 peds)
And, who is my disciple ;)

Make good use of those 100 peds my friend :thumbup:

Here is my story of the Epic moment i had that's very hard to forget. (even on weed :))

It was the year 2007 that "Shaman 4400 Salvation" was born in the world of Entropia Universe.
Since the very first day i stepped into EU i felt like this is the game for me i can put my time and effort into.

So i did the first thing any "newcomer" does which is sweating, after a few days of doing that i knew there was more out there, so i moved on to explore the other professions EU had to offer.

My next step would be to try out hunting, which turned out to be a very good idea in retrospective.
Doing some research my attention went to the Atrox mobs so i made a deposit and bought myself Ghost armor and a laser weapon called Karma Killer (name led to purchase :)). I went to my favorite spot for them which was Fort Ithica and blasted away.

I was still a very new player to the game (4th month since account was created) who believe it or not was waiting for my very first global, then the unexpected happened, instead of getting my first global i got my very first HoF instead with a value of 9755 ped killing a Atrox mature which was a huge boost for showing me anything was possbile in EU.

hall.of.fame.atrox.mature.9755.ped.jpg

After that had a few more Epic moments but this will have to be the one that sticks with me forever :).

(ps. this draft was not used in the competition).

Enjoy,

Back