Buying: Uber gear (Mod Merc, Mod Fap, Doa, Mod Evil, Hyper a204, Imp mk2, Shadow and Supremacy)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Some of the responses in this post just truly shows how some people can be....

truly, WHO CARES what a guy buys or wants? We all play for our own reason, and to satisfy whatever need we wish. STOP TROLLING people.... just because your hiding behind a keyboard and getting additional courage to say things that you would never say to someone in person... doesnt' mean you have to. There is such a thing as common respect and decency to others. At the end of the day, purchasing a ton of gear and skillz has no impact on 99% of you in this game, other than maybe raising the prices of your existing gear. woohoo.

1. Dr. Udi: Why even call him a MA avatar? If you have that much trust issues in MA, then quit. Boom, done.
2. Valentin: Your especially sad. Who cares if your all time ranking in whatever Entropia Life thing, who cares. New Player or old returned, why bother devaluing them playing the game? Want a cookie? Your a hypocrit to give them a hard time about supposedly not participating in game a lot but then in the same thread, offering your skillz to sell. Pick a side and stick to it, don't offer to sell skillz then troll at the same time.....

Oh Valentin... : "I Always do that when a unknown avatar wants to buy 50% of the game. GL. "

You have way to much time on your hands if you want to delve into others.....

Bottomline, back off, let a person play like they want to. Keep your trolling comments to yourself. Though I am sure I will get some responses back myself based off this.... again, back to the whole hiding behind a keyboard and gaining instant courage. Will always have to deal with Trolls.....

Good for you Adde, welcome back to the game and have fun. Look forward to potentially hunting or PKing with/against ya haha

As you can see, I offered him to buy my skills in because he is an unknown avatar so then it is clear that controlling the avatar so that i know who he is, then there is the issue of not controlling potential buyer where it is matter of great money .. I call for pathetic.

Have a nice day.

( Nothing strange about that would not you check the buyer when it is the question of larger sums of Money ).

As you can see, I offered him to buy my skills in because he is an unknown avatar so then it is clear that controlling the avatar so that i know who he is, then there is the issue of not controlling potential buyer where it is matter of great money .. I call for pathetic.

Have a nice day.

( Nothing strange about that would not you check the buyer when it is the question of larger sums of Money ).

HUH????? So wait... anyone who puts money in you want to investigate (because apparently your the judge, jury and executioner) to make sure you know who he is or the controlling avatar? Regardless, if its a previous scammer with a new avatar or truly someone that is new, again, who cares. I would call you a stage 5 clinger, (one of those crazy guys or gals that stalks their bf/gf) hahaha.

Anywho, who are you to decide what goes in his post. If he is an honest individual, and your junk enters the post, it could potentially deter others who are trying to make honest transactions. If you feel the need to "investigate" someone for whatever weirdo reason you have, then do it individually, not globally. THe issue I have is you did it GLOBALLY.

Also by the way, you did not "investigate", you put them down because apparently you live and breath everything in Entropia Life, whatever that truly means.

Again, I go back to what I said... pathetic...

As you Trolls always do, you will find some reason to validate your response. Use your brain as much as you use your mouth/keyboard, you may find you get a far more positive response from others.

duuh

hahaha I Lovvvve trolls.

Love the last response from Valentin, regarding feedback:

Thread: I seriously hate Trolls.... (negative feedback from Valentin)
You will never become businessman of the year.

sooooo apparently stalking other people and trolling their posts makes you the business man of the year hahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Ahhh... New money in the game and everyone goes crazy :eyecrazy:

:popcorn:

hahaha I know right Hardwrath!?!?! Hilarious lol

:rofl:

Congrats on your purchases mayne! Hope you have a blast with the new gear and hope to see yah on the HOF list soon!

:girl::girl::girl:

hahaha I Lovvvve trolls.

Love the last response from Valentin, regarding feedback:

Thread: I seriously hate Trolls.... (negative feedback from Valentin)
You will never become businessman of the year.

sooooo apparently stalking other people and trolling their posts makes you the business man of the year hahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

The really funny thing is that there is a lot more "new money" in-game then you guys know.

Don't forget, all those skills being sold right now are going somewhere.

funny Dr Udi, how only you and your troll brother are the only two peoples to provide negative feedback. If you don't like what I am telling you, calling you out for what your doing, then simple thing to do is DONT TROLL. this was a simple buy thread.

ty for the neg rep, appreciate it :) I don't take much stock in the opinions of trolls like you.

Thread: Uber gear (Mod Merc, Mod Fap, Doa, Mod Evil, Hyper a204, Imp mk2, Shadow and Supremacy)

bite me (negative rep received from dr. udi)

Could you keep us updated on this project of yours if it's not to personal to share,i would like to see what will come out of this and what kind of ava you will become :)

Could you keep us updated on this project of yours if it's not to personal to share,i would like to see what will come out of this and what kind of ava you will become :)

Yea delta, good call. Let us know how you do, ie. with MM and such. Would be interesting to know what brand new investments do in this game, and what sort of return you can expect potentially or if at all of course!

:laugh: This is the craziest BUYING thread I've seen in a long time.

I get why some folks get vocal when new big-money comes around. There have been cases in the past where the person turned out to be bad-for-business. But there are plenty others who proved they are good people, worthy of respect and friendship. Instead of jumping to one conclusion or the other, let's let the person in question make the decision for us via their own actions.

Welcome to the Universe, Adde. :wave:

Thread can be closed, thank you everyone!

/Andreas

/mod note/
Done. :locked:

To everyone else: As Buying threads are in the Trading section of the forum, rule 5.5 applies to them too. If the thread wasn't to be closed anyway, there'd be a whole lot of posts being deleted right now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back