Achievement: Winner of "Epic" EU Moment

danimal01

Elite
Society
AoE - Agents of Entropy
Daniel Danimal Diep
This is the first time I have really won anything spectacular in EU and I am very happy and grateful to be a part of this great "universe".

You can see the link for the winners announced here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ontest-Winners&p=3289089&posted=1#post3289089

You can read about my "Epic" EU Moment here:
http://www.entropiauniverse.com/entropia-universe/testimonials/

Thank you MindArk!!! :)

~Danimal

Aha, I haven't saw you for a while, thought you'd quit EU. Glad that you won something "NICE" here, huge gz bro :)

One simular story was someone, who back in VU9 or something like that, "glitched out" of CND or if it was CP, and after a long walk in the "desert" finally got to the "ocean", and from there reached calypso mainland. There is a story about that somewhere.

If you back in those Days swimmed as far SW as you could, from eudoria, and then aimed SW as far as you could with a TP-chip, you got an error message like "You cannot TP to Another planet".

An "old" image, asteroid from above (well, VU10):

Grtz on the win, Read your segment on the testimonial page great story and well written :).

Aha, I haven't saw you for a while, thought you'd quit EU. Glad that you won something "NICE" here, huge gz bro :)

No, I haven't quit playing EU. I don't think that I would ever quite quit playing. I am currently deployed and therefore unable to play.

I want your gear :cool:

LOL You're crazy Trin!!! :)

Grtz on the win, Read your segment on the testimonial page great story and well written :).

Thank you very much! :)

~Danimal

Congrats, Danimal!

I should hang out on the forum more. (and yeah, Menace, Q, etc, I *should* play more. LOL) The tales of my old Soc mates and I leading the first large scale mechanized attack to take back Hadesheim, or maybe the...umm...

...creative utilization of city defense facilities... to take out a major threat to Calypso would have gotten honorable mention or something. :)

Again, congrats to Danimal and the other winners! Enjoy your prizes!

PS: Don't mention the gulag!

Congrats, Danimal!

I should hang out on the forum more. (and yeah, Menace, Q, etc, I *should* play more. LOL) The tales of my old Soc mates and I leading the first large scale mechanized attack to take back Hadesheim, or maybe the...umm...

...creative utilization of city defense facilities... to take out a major threat to Calypso would have gotten honorable mention or something. :)

Again, congrats to Danimal and the other winners! Enjoy your prizes!

PS: Don't mention the gulag!

Holy crap AG, I'll wager that either one of those two stories could have won this competition. :yup:

And yes, you should play more often.. :wise:

Back