[Video Guide] How to make PEDs in Entropia Universe (Without depositing)

TommyDaGreat

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Poisonous TommyDaGreat Snake

The updated Version 1.1 of this video has been released!

Details are found here.

Remember to share this video on social medias and to disciples/newbies if you like it!

A lot of people want to know how to get started in this game without depositing. Maybe to try it out before depositing, because they want to play for free, or simply because they cannot deposit for various reasons.

That's why I made this video to show the best 4 ways to newcomers, or non-newcomers that just want to get some extra PED to use while hunting, mining, crafting or whatever they do.

It contains a lot of useful tips, and coordinates to useful locations!

You can thank me later. Or here. Or on YouTube. Yes, I love it on YouTube. Or in-game. Or wherever you feel like it!

I felt this video should have been made a loooong time ago. But now it's made so I hope you appreciate it!

Took me about three days to finish and patching with updates! :wtg:

Last edited:
I like it. Brilliant job :yay:

Great guide! Very interesting. Just a note, the Ashi rig does not drop 5 - 15 PED of Oil at once. I don't even think it can drop as much as 4 PED at once now a days.

Great guide! Very interesting. Just a note, the Ashi rig does not drop 5 - 15 PED of Oil at once. I don't even think it can drop as much as 4 PED at once now a days.

It is more like 3 ped, but nonetheless worth it if you can pick quick! It is a good 200 ped per day if you spend a bit of time there, you need some serious time and patience to do this though.

It is more like 3 ped, but nonetheless worth it if you can pick quick! It is a good 200 ped per day if you spend a bit of time there, you need some serious time and patience to do this though.

Off Topic: Only 200 peds per day? How many times does the oil spawn per hour? And what about the Orthos Oil Rig? What's the estimated ped output per hour there too?

Thanks in advance...as I'm planning to use it as a point of reference in my blog posting to come.

(Tentatively, I'm estimating about 10 PEDs per hour at Orthos and maybe 100 PEDs per hour at Ashi. Not sure if its a correct estimate...since its so hard to do it with pinpoint accuracy.)

On Topic: Very nice vid.....though I'm more interested in your video editing software used...:silly2:

Last edited:

A lot of people want to know how to get started in this game without depositing. Maybe to try it out before depositing, because they want to play for free, or simply because they cannot deposit for various reasons.

That's why I made this video to show the best 4 ways to newcomers, or non-newcomers that just want to get some extra PED to use while hunting, mining, crafting or whatever they do.

It contains a lot of useful tips, and coordinates to useful locations!

You can thank me later. Or here. Or on YouTube. Yes, I love it on YouTube. Or in-game. Or wherever you feel like it!

I felt this video should have been made a loooong time ago. But now it's made so I hope you appreciate it!

Took me about two days to finish! :wtg:

best from what i have seen

Are you sure of this? It used to drop between 5 - 15 ped everytime in the old days? I can add an annotation about this if I can get this confirmed.

On Topic: Very nice vid.....though I'm more interested in your video editing software used...:silly2:

To make some graphical things like the "cloud things" at the start and the red cross while running and similiar, I am using a very old version of Paint Shop Pro 7 and PNG pictures or greenscreen... PSP 7 is old, but it works. I need to upgrade soon, though.

But the actual editing software for the video is Sony Vegas Pro 12.

As for recording I have a Blue Yeti Microphone. The sound quality is good, but the acoustic in my room isn't so that's why it sounds a bit "hollow" sometimes. But at least it's in full HD! ^_^

It's a shame MA doesn't allow us to use monetization on YouTube though... I'd make a lot more videos if they did...

By the way, did anyone notice the old nostalgic music used from Project Entropia? ;D

I just wanted to tell everyone that I am going to re-upload this video with the correct oil drop value at the rig.

I am also making some enhancements to the video overall, so wait a bit before you start sharing it, thanks. :)

Great Video, Look forward to the Updated Version.

The "How To Make PEDs" video Version 1.1 is now released!

Patch notes: (Taking my editing seriously right) :wise:

Old video was removed
Added graphical explanations in various areas with still picture overlays
Fixed the bug with the wrong values at the desert oil rig texts/voicover
Changed parts of the "trapped at container" footage to show what can happen (you might lol at this)
Changed the "Auto Use Tool" text into the icon from the book to help newbies find it easier
Spiced up the Entropia Partner referral section with a nice backdrop instead of just black
Added other bonuses here and there
The Urgasaur was once again reborn!
Made a new YouTube thumbnail that is a lot more eyecatching
Added PED pile drops accompanied with sound effects. Who can get enough of the metal money jingle?
Added voiceover at the video selection at the end
Added contact details at the credits scene

My raw footage of this movie will be kept so that if the job system is implemented later this millenia and will be free to use for the workers, it can be added into this video as well! :wise:

I hope you like this improved version better! Looks more professional in my opinion! ;)

Also, if you have any suggestions for tags on YouTube (you can find them at the bottom of the video description) please add them here or as comments on YouTube. I want to make this video easy to find when people search for whatever they need! :D

Does anyone know any other videos that need to be made?

Last edited:
I just updated the video with an annotation stating my society name in-game.

I also added my society information in the video description.

Sorry for the delay, but something odd happened during my society creation so I ended up with a random society name I didn't want and the disbanding was delaying a lot.

But now my society is up and running again. :yay:

2 months later, I am doing a little bump so noone misses out on this!

I also have some good news, a lot of people have been using my referral link in the video for Entropia Partners so my PED is rising a little every day.

For those of you who liked my mining videos in this thread it is good news. I just need about 100 more PED now and I will be ready to make another mining video!

So keep doing those tasks over there! ^_^

The more you do, the more mining videos I can make! :D

Also have over 2.500 views on my movie now! Continue spreading the word until it has at least 10k! :D

Thanks to everyone who is supporting me on Entropia Partners and to everyone who watches my video!

I love to get likes and comments over there! :D

Also, don't miss out on this special video I made about the "The Entropian" magazine!

The only issue ever released! Lots of nostalgia factors in this one!

Back