FYI: Scaboreas Time

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
We've just added two Scaboreas DNA to BIG OLA#7, time for the atrax to take a nap.

I have set both DNA to max density and max maturity, I will allow maturity to dwindle down to old/provider most likely however I wanted to give people the chance to hunt a mob at a maturity level that very few have seen for a little while at least.

Come on down :D

OLA07.jpg

Scaboreas have been looting Genesis ArcSpark unl and they also have a lot of (L) items with decent MU%

Scaboreas have been looting Genesis ArcSpark unl

Indeed they have!

quick note, i literally just put the DNA in so might be an hour or so to reach max density...

wow. a big scaboreas LA :yay:

definitely gonna go check it out

They've started spawning... :yay::yay::yay:

hey buddy, i was there and the max density makes it super hard to have a pleasant hunt, high agro range and multiple ninja spawn made it unplayable without a plane.
Good job on making that scab LA though, with some slight adjustement it will be the place to be

hey buddy, i was there and the max density makes it super hard to have a pleasant hunt, high agro range and multiple ninja spawn made it unplayable without a plane.
Good job on making that scab LA though, with some slight adjustement it will be the place to be

I would agree, stalkers hit like a ton of bricks, was a thinking of settling them around alpha/old alpha. Any more input by others is appreciated :)

I like the Stalkers.... The more HP the better

GZ EMW....I was gonna go there today....but blah blah blah FML....piss off :)

GZ EMW....I was gonna go there today....but blah blah blah FML....piss off :)

LOL thanks man and thanks to the big scabbys for the UL arcspark yaaaaaaaaaay :yay:

selling it if anyone interested!!

Last edited:
LOL thanks man and thanks to the big scabbys for the UL arcspark yaaaaaaaaaay :yay:

selling it if anyone interested!!

Congrats :D

Thanks mate, been on em all day, i love when people running or owning LAs have the balls to go big!! not enough of that going on in this game these days!!! ;) (cough cough>>> Deathifier)

I would agree, stalkers hit like a ton of bricks, was a thinking of settling them around alpha/old alpha. Any more input by others is appreciated :)

well the maturity is okey, but too many of them is hard

Guardian-Stalker maturity is just fine, but I agree with the density issue. I didn't realize their agro was so far out. After EMW got his ArcSpark, he suggested I hit the LA as well. Didn't have much issue killing them unless the ninja spawn/agro came into play. A fun mob that I haven't seen in years :D

Throw in some Neconu and some Hispidus, it'll be like that old hunting ground south of Ithaca from back in the day lol

Guardian-Stalker maturity is just fine, but I agree with the density issue. I didn't realize their agro was so far out. After EMW got his ArcSpark, he suggested I hit the LA as well. Didn't have much issue killing them unless the ninja spawn/agro came into play. A fun mob that I haven't seen in years :D

Throw in some Neconu and some Hispidus, it'll be like that old hunting ground south of Ithaca from back in the day lol

Haha you mean the blue area far west of the old hadesheim :)

Haha you mean the blue area far west of the old hadesheim :)

My first memory of Scaboreas from 5 or so years ago was there, I remember running like hell when those bastards started bouncing after me in my orange jumpsuit. I cursed them, and told them I would return one day to rule them... :laugh:

I was barely able to hunt them with Kris. Kris wears optac so he could withstand more hits, I was wearing some plated angel and martial sga. But they still hit me for 115 sometimes. We managed to get a small global, but even with long range ping-pong hunting these were a little out of our league. I guess a team of 4 could have an excellent time there.

Maturity at guardian/old alpha now, probably settle at guard domi

Big times just a step of my home :yay:
Scabbys are out of my skill range for now but can't resist to grab my healer and give a try :laugh:
Wish you good luck Meculus

I don't suppose we could get big scabs again?

I don't suppose we could get big scabs again?

Hey Chaps :)

We have some BIG event plans in the coming months, and will be turning up the scaboreas maturity a bit during that time ;)

Back