Where is my "train"???

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
ambient sound of Eos, Eurus and around Camp Poseidon used to have among other things (birds, wing e.t.c.) that marvelous"steam horn" of an old train!
A sound that made me relaxed from time to time and also a sound that I loved since I was little child and lived with my grandma on holidays.
My grandparents home was very close to train station, back in '60s irl.
I know it isn't nice to speak about ages LOL!!!!
On Calypso these places were my beloved ones, because of this awesome ambient sound.
Since last VU something changed and this steam horn is gone ;/
Can you please return it in game?
Thank you

could be that the sound with the train just was a coincidence and they now has made new sound files,
or even a steam boat whistle ? from the harbour next to Mas office

somewhere outside omegaton west ,there was a special spot where one could almost hear machinery working underground , mining or something , very strange , always came back and wondered why that special sound was just there and I have never heard it anywhere else .

btw , some forrest sounds in game is recorded in slottskogen here in gothenburg I think as one can hear the cars from the road beside it ,

I'd love to hear more sounds in game, they really add a lot of good to the atmosphere, IMO. Would be great if each TP/area had something unique, like the thrushes at orpheus's cave on NI.

Probably this is my last post in this forum,
but I need to say that today I heard my train again! :yay:
if that is a result of a dev intervention I want to say a big..... THANK YOU! :yup:

That's it and cya in game all

Back