A Long Hiatus

Bolster

Hatchling
Hey everyone,

I've been an Entropian for a little while, beginning 2009. I really got into the game just prior to the vehicle update (such memories!), but have have taken a hiatus for the last couple of years.
I want to get back into the whole scene again but I feel like everything has moved on so much. After the space release and Cyrene announcement it seems the universe has become so massive and unique (just the starter kits seem so different now).
I remember mostly how the sweat trade had all but dried up, the golden age of 3PED/k for sweat had recently ended and twin peaks was full of spam, crap, and dozens of traders selling dozens of vehicles.

Anyway, I am just interested in knowing if any big changes in things have happened. Do people still jam the oil rig? Are the weapon stat systems the same? Do HOFS still exist?? Haha basically I just am interested in knowing if there has been anything poignant in recent times.

Cheers guys

*golden age of 3PED/k*

Hmm, when i start to play PE, 9 years ago, sweat was 20 ped/K was this the platinum age then ? :)

Back