Please add a Total Skill count!

aVaLON_52

Elite
Society
ᴄʀɪᴍꜱᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ
Avalon Butterfly Erupter
Dear MA,

Can you please add a section in the SKILLS window that ADDS up total of all skills?

Thank you very much in advance!

(Just reply +1 if you agree anyone)

EDIT photo added, mission success!**************************
attachment.php

Last edited:
Thanks for rep. But I meant actually just reply to this thread "+1"

+1

Can't be that hard to implement :yup:

but then not only an skillcount,but also the tt of the skills which is much more meaningfull

but then not only an skillcount,but also the tt of the skills which is much more meaningfull

Both would be good, a simple total skill count probably much easier to code though.

Surely would encourage skilling & chip buying? Can't see a downside with implementing it. :)

jdegre's chip calculator is a pretty quick and easy method for all of this. Although an in-game count would be nice too.

I've been asking for this for years.

The funny thing is that everyday, the system goes through and totals up the skill point count for each of our avatars. It also adds up the total skills for your entire society and then divides by the amount of people in your society....and that's how we have a top-50 most skilled list.

It's updated everyday. All they would need to do is add a feature that displays the info.

ingame count of skills should be fairly easy to code & implement, so I'm bumping this with a massive yes :laugh:

+1
Yes please

+1 I've never managed the get the skills calculator to work properly so a definite yes from me.

+1

This is a great idea!

+ 1

If MA can find the 'spare' time to code the fracking gangnam dance they can surely code this in a very short time. :dunce:

OMG they addded it! :laugh:

attachment.php

let's hope soon right

would make updating soc term a cinch.. no need for a skill scanner..
at least not for sum of skills.

attachment.php

let's hope soon right

Looks perfect, I hope you have seen the future! :yup:

let's hope soon right

Updated by a really drunk person... (yes...me.)

+1 yes please

yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love this

MA have known for years the players want total skill count, but they've always steered clear of implementing it. Maybe they didn't want to scare off newbies wondering how those players might ever achieve such levels on scanning an uber....or didn't want to promote chipping in for various reasons.

Let's not forgot there was a time many players were very secretive on total skills, I remember a very uber skill thread that many players once joined, then there was a big ego falling out and many asked for their names to be removed, then that long term skill thread died.

So I guess if they did do it, you would need a choose to hide it.

It's a different game these days, loads more skilled players, and less of an ego trip for many old timers. Players care about total and don't care as much what other have got (as much as they once did).

Anyway I'm all for it, good thread.

Rick

+1 here with possible options of a 'show' or 'hide' feature.

-Vi

+1 would like to see this implemented, both ideas

keep the +1's coming guys

hopefully after enough this petition-like thread will get noticed by MA :lolup:

+1 Why don't we have this already:confused:

Back