Please add a Total Skill count!

very excited to hear that this will be implemented ;)

woot. that will save a lot of time in the future .... to jsut quick-check total count

thank you kim :)

Great news, and it shall also be interesting to see how they count vs. how I count... ;)

Yay, they added this tiny little update, and now we are all very happy, and forgot about all those other things we've been promised and have been nagging about for ages.... something with glitches, and something with CLD land claims, houses, voting rights, and weren't we still waiting for a new use for hangars as well? Oh no, wait...we got the total skill counter now, so I forget about those other things too..

Seriously, guys, this is just peanuts.

Handy, yes, but still peanuts.

Yay, they added this tiny little update, and now we are all very happy, and forgot about all those other things we've been promised and have been nagging about for ages.... something with glitches, and something with CLD land claims, houses, voting rights, and weren't we still waiting for a new use for hangars as well? Oh no, wait...we got the total skill counter now, so I forget about those other things too..

Seriously, guys, this is just peanuts.

Handy, yes, but still peanuts.

We did get our pets back though... ;)

9c4KRaycE.jpeg

Please add the individual skills and total count to the web account page as well.

BUMP.

bring up my post

Thats nice, another thing that would be nice is "export skills to CSV file".

Yes

I asked the devs about it and they will get it in to the next major Platform Release

Cheers! :)

Yes

I asked the devs about it and they will get it in to the next major Platform Release

Cheers! :)

Support case powah !!!! :D

...now in all other things from your wish list stop posting on forum and start sending support cases to make it happen !!!!

Let's go MA!

One line of coding?
Maybe two...?

attachment.php

I mean look at all that empty space in this block!
Let's put it to use dev team!:yup:

This will be released in the next VU :)

Cheers!

Great stuff!

Please, please don't mess it up, a simple implementation will do. If the CEO wants a big huge fat banner blinking over the whole screen every time someone is exporting his/her skills, just say no.

Ma wants us to have to use third party programs to do this as it comes with no risk. =)

Can the Devs put any date for the Next VU please? Its more than 2 months now that we dont have one right?

Can the Devs put any date for the Next VU please? Its more than 2 months now that we dont have one right?

10th of March, can't remember where i read that though lol

Rgds

Ace

3 days left to skill count! :yay:

Wonder if one will be surprised positively or not. Got a feeling in overestimating a bit...:scratch2:

c'monnnnnn implement in this VU.....
artworks-000033476266-kzznhf-original-460x464.jpeg

edit: LUCKY ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!
IT CAME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Beware of what you wish for, 'cause it may come true.

(expecting 'take it away' threads in two weeks)

Back