Selling: Medusa Island shares

Radio

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
Radio Radio Radio
150 shares - asking 400 ped per share. Around 7% of the remaining (extremely profitable) islands & a hangar. Tax income paid quarterly.

ROI 30% - Better than CLDs/

Offers via PM

Last edited:
150 shares - asking 400 ped per share. Around 7% of the remaining (extremely profitable) islands & a hangar. Tax income paid quarterly.

ROI 30% - Better than CLDs/

Offers via PM

How many shares total? Is it all the islands?

Quarterly per year?

Are daily income posted somehow ?

How many shares total? Is it all the islands?

I would venture to guess around 2143 total shares of the Medusa estate seeing as how 150 equals 7%..

2143 * 7% = 150~ shares..

~Danimal

I would venture to guess around 2143 total shares of the Medusa estate seeing as how 150 equals 7%..

2143 * 7% = 150~ shares..

~Danimal

So Medusa has 20 k ped a month income ?

There are a total of 2220 shares whereof 150 are up for sale. (You may purchase some or all, but minimum of 10).

The shares gives you a X/2220 share in the following items where X is the amount of shares you own.

• Land area: Medusa's Head - Ayida Island
  • Land area: Medusa's Head - Deino Island
  • Land area: Medusa's Head - Naga Island
  • 1x Antenna Ad Rig
  • XX Premium Medusa apartments (number TBC)
  • 1x promised Mansion (Promised by MA, but not implemented)
  • 1x promised Hangar (Promisedby MA, implemented but no Privateer at this stage (not yet implemented)
  • Some reserve PED (amount TBC at last count it was 78k)

To the extent possible all investors hold deeds or other Medusa assets with a value equal to their Medusa share value. All revenue is shared as dividends by ratio of shares owned on a monthly basis.

All share holders have access to the Medusa investment group subforum here on PCF where we discuss and manage the assets. There are 80 threads and 945 posts currently, so I can't post the information here, but ask and you shall receive.

The current total amount of investors is 12.

My shares have paid 43115 peds in the past 12 months.

Last edited:
I know this is a selling thread, and i shouldn't butt in, but I feel the information you are giving might be a bit misleading, since you value the remaining LA's at 880k peds (for all shares), and claiming 30% ROI.

Maybe it once reached that with all the islands, and selling off the shops/appartments, but i have serious concerns that the current ROI is way lower then 10%.

Ofc. I could be wrong, and then please accept my humble apologies.

Reactions: das
Medusa Bazaar

Where the hell is the guy who bought Medusa Bazaar?

I never see him online.
He's made no effort to sell unclaimed Medusa Shops.

If you know Raul Zorro Lopez have him contact me to discuss selling this property.

Sorry for the hijack, but it's kinda related.

I know this is a selling thread, and i shouldn't butt in, but I feel the information you are giving might be a bit misleading, since you value the remaining LA's at 880k peds (for all shares), and claiming 30% ROI.

Maybe it once reached that with all the islands, and selling off the shops/appartments, but i have serious concerns that the current ROI is way lower then 10%.

Ofc. I could be wrong, and then please accept my humble apologies.

That would really depend on the value you put upon the remaining land areas, other assets and the tax draw. It would have been disingenuous if I said the ROI was 72.19%. (based on total tax vs my selling price of the shares).
Thanks for the bump.

Serious buyers can speak to me via pm for finite detail.

Excuse me but I think something is unclear... considering this data one share paid 287 ped/year? (43115/150=287)

And whole Medusa paid 287x2220=638102 ped total in one year?

Seems very far from the real incomes it should generate in my extimations :scratch2:

Excuse me but I think something is unclear... considering this data one share paid 287 ped/year? (43115/150=287)

Seems very far from the real incomes it should generate in my extimations :scratch2:

Then your estimations do not reflect the reality of the Medusa Islands. If you a serious buyer that can demonstrate PED availability, then I can answer further questions via PM.

Then your estimations do not reflect the reality of the Medusa Islands. If you a serious buyer that can demonstrate PED availability, then I can answer further questions via PM.

Then Post the reality and expected amount of Shares you willing to sell? How much income this venture has made in past 3-6-12 months?

Then Post the reality and expected amount of Shares you willing to sell? How much income this venture has made in past 3-6-12 months?

There are a total of 2220 shares whereof 150 are up for sale. (You may purchase some or all, but minimum of 10).

The shares gives you a X/2220 share in the following items where X is the amount of shares you own.

• Land area: Medusa's Head - Ayida Island
  • Land area: Medusa's Head - Deino Island
  • Land area: Medusa's Head - Naga Island
  • 1x Antenna Ad Rig
  • XX Premium Medusa apartments (number TBC)
  • 1x promised Mansion (Promised by MA, but not implemented)
  • 1x promised Hangar (Promised by MA, implemented but no Privateer at this stage (not yet implemented)
  • Some reserve PED (amount TBC at last count it was 78k)

To the extent possible all investors hold deeds or other Medusa assets with a value equal to their Medusa share value. All revenue is shared as dividends by ratio of shares owned on a monthly basis.

All share holders have access to the Medusa investment group subforum here on PCF where we discuss and manage the assets. There are 80 threads and 945 posts currently, so I can't post the information here, but ask and you shall receive.

The current total amount of investors is 12.

As mentioned in post 3.

Still you are not clear in your reply... I suppose the 287 ped/share in last year include the sale of 4-5 Land Areas, and don't come only from tax generated by the remaining asset... that is exactly what you are selling here since it is what is expected to generate revenue in future.

I have peds for all your shares since you asked.

I own few LAs and have knowledge of the incomes LA offers, and FOR SURE 600k+ peds in last 12 months wasn't generated from LA taxes only. Not that you told it, but since you are promoting an awesome ROI I would understand if there are the assumptions the ROI will be exactly that high, expecially now that asset is considerately decreased since your group sold few islands.

Please explain (here or PM, as prefeered) where these peds came from in detail so I can calculate myself how it should be next year ROI with remaining asset and properly value your shares.

Thanks
Giuliano

PS: if it's not too much work... is it possible to know the names of the others 11 members of Medusa team? I would ask them why none of them looks interested in buying your shares.

Last edited:
Still you are not clear in your reply... I suppose the 287 ped/share in last year include the sale of 4-5 Land Areas, and don't come only from tax generated by the remaining asset... that is exactly what you are selling here since it is what is expected to generate revenue in future.

I have peds for all your shares since you asked.

I own few LAs and have knowledge of the incomes LA offers, and FOR SURE 600k+ peds in last 12 months wasn't generated from LA taxes only. Not that you told it, but since you are promoting an awesome ROI I would understand if there are the assumptions the ROI will be exactly that high, expecially now that asset is considerately decreased since your group sold few islands.

Please explain (here or PM, as prefeered) where these peds came from in detail so I can calculate myself how it should be next year ROI with remaining asset and properly value your shares.

Thanks
Giuliano

PS: if it's not too much work... is it possible to know the names of the others 11 members of Medusa team? I would ask them why none of them looks interested in buying your shares.

My shares weren't sold to the other investors because I offered them on the open market first.
The other investors will be watching this thread for certain, if they have interest in contacting you, they will. I will not reveal their names here.

All of the information you seek is already in the thread. Bust out your calculator ;) I'll send you a PM to establish exactly what further information you require. Remember that the holding still includes land areas that have highly prized mobs.

He isn't under any obligation to post this kind of information in a public forum. As he has pointed out, anyone who is a serious potential buyer, that can also demonstrate ped availability, will be provided with more information upon request.

Discount offered. 350 peds per share if buying them all. <Buying a house, need a new couch>

Hey Radio

If I understand correctly, that's 52500 for all the shares, and last year it gave 43115 peds ? And those 43115 peds were just from taxes ?

No, those peds were not only from taxes buy also some asset selling, some of the islands were sold off last year. If you clear out your inbox I'll give you the picture.

No, those peds were not only from taxes buy also some asset selling, some of the islands were sold off last year. If you clear out your inbox I'll give you the picture.

Inbox cleaned ;)

Sunday bump. Now 3 interested parties.

sold already?

Back