Public Notice regarding EFA ship Bismarck

Status

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
Public Notice Regarding EFA Ship Bismarck

This is a public notice that I have leased the Bismarck from Sakuba for an extended period of time, after which he may take the deed back or I will have the option of buying it.

I am publicly putting my reputation of seven years in this game that while it is a lease that I will not be selling his deed. This notice is to make sure that the whole community knows that although I will keep the deed in my own inventory, I may not sell it nor trade it to anyone else for use.

The daily scheduled flights will still continue with the use of the Kronan, Varyag, and Bismarck.

Sakuba will still be available as one of the founding members of EFA, but at a much more limited capacity over the next year.

I will be contacting all current subscription holders to get you added to my guest list.
I will also be available for VIP service. Message me in game, or if you do not have me on friends list, you can find me as Kara RavenJade Summerwind

I'm excited to continue on with EFA as the new lease owner of the Bismarck, and I look forward to the next year (and beyond)
Sincerely,
RavenJade

UPDATE: I have now given the Bismarck Back to Sakuba so my lease has ended. I had alot of fun with the ship, but I'm glad she's back with her proper owner now. Just making this update so that this thread can be closed when a monitor can get a chance :)

Last edited:
Huge Gratz to RavenJade and all my best wishes !

Sadly on my part "Real Life" has forced me to re-assess the current situation. With this years productions on the farms I will be required to be in the Packing Sheds at a much earlier time. This unfortunately will be the middle of our "Scheduled Flights". This seems to be the best solution to this situation.

I am confident this arrangement will also afford RavenJade many of the great opportunities and successes that I have enjoyed. I have no doubt this will be a mutually beneficial partnership that will take, not only RavenJade and myself, but also help guide EFA into the future.

Rest assured I will be around to aid in the management and direction of EFA as a whole.

Last edited:
Congrats RavenJade , lets hope for smooth sailing during your lease period.

GZ and good luck with it!!!!!

:beerchug::yay:Congrats RavenJade :yay: :beerchug: looking forward to working with you :)

and many thanks to Sakuba for all his hard work on behalf of the EFA, and the help he gave me personally as a new owner only a year ago. :clap::clap::clap:

everyone watch out, woman driver on the loose...buahahaha just kidding (kinda sorta maybe)

gratz on the lease and hope everyone is supportive in your endeavors, and hope that nobody tries to undermine yours or sakubas judgement calls for the future of the Bismarck.

:beerchug: and remember, drunk driving is illegal.

Congratz Raven.

:beerchug: and remember, drunk driving is illegal.

And on that note if you need a pilot you can call on me just as soon as I grab the next beer. :shots::beerchug::shots:

Congratulations

GZ Raven; you are best suited for this and am looking forward to flying with you soon!:wtg:

Gratz to both Raven and Sakuba for the endeavour .. Hope you guys continue to take EFA to greater heights.. My best wishes :)

Sounds good and have fun!

:yay:

It's awesome to have such a property :yup:
Wish you good luck with it!

GZ Ravenjade on taking over. I'm having to take some time out of the game myself for RL reasons but can you add me to the GL plz? I'll be back. :)

Gratz to both Ravenjade and Sakuba.

While you'll be missed in the game, Sakuba, you know you could not have found anyone of better reputation than Raven to do this deal with. I'm sure she'll maintain the quality of service for which you've been known.

Good luck to you both! :yay:

Congratz , I hope to fly with you soon :wtg:

GL with the business

Gratz!

Gratz Ravenjade! Very nice!

Blackjack :cowboy:

Huge gratz Raven enjoy playing with your new ship.

Rick

Gratz Raven!:cool:

update to the original post.
My lease on the Bismarck has now ended. I've happily given the keys of the Bismarck back to Sakuba.
can a monitor please close this thread now as it is outdated.

Status
Back