Uber: 12k Feffox - “As Luc called it”

Vi Bitfury

Alpha
Vi V3r0nyka BitFury
my_5-digit_hof_on_14sept2014.jpg

I decided to take my nice winnings from the Ark event the other day and head to Caly to hunt. On top of an earlier team ped loss from hunting big Levis, I wanted to change gears and hire my fellow Soc m8, Luc, as my trusted fapper in hunting big Feffox and Protz . Unfortunately, both big hunts went sour as Luc kept saying over and over that I was going to hit a big Hof soon (I kept complaining the whole time on how lootz sucked and that I’ve not Hof’d in ages from hunting). After several hours later from trying to cool down from almost giving MA all my winnings back from the Ark event; I noticed Feffox kept flashing up on the glob-banner. So on top of this as I recall, if it weren’t for seeing Azzah’s prior Hof on Feffox Old in EL, I probably wouldn’t of done the Feffox Old or Provider run. Low and behold after killing the 8th or 9th Feffox Old (felt bad Luc was offline), my first screaming 5-digit Hof finally came in!

At first glance I thought I had only gotten a 1k Hof, but after doing a double take, I quickly noticed it was way higher. While being surrounded by Feffox mobs; I stood there frozen and shocked as pm after pm came pouring in as the Feffox had almost killed me.

Just wanted to say thank you MA, and give my Soc a shout out for all their support. Apologize for not having a screenie, but here’s a screenshot of my #1 spot for hunting on the Hof board. Loot was all Animal ‘Pan-cake’ Oils btw (contact me if interested).

Happy hunting,
Vi

Big gratz on the huge HoF!! :yay:

I was grinding Feffox and was feeling pretty good about my loot returns because in 2k PED cycled I had one HoF for 1k, two that were 500ish, plus globals.

Then your 12k came along and after cursing your name I sent you the gratz PM :laugh:

Big gratz buds..keep going :) dont give up ;)

Gratz !!!!!
So that's how took ur break from hunting and focusing on mining more? Hahaha

It's funny how soon it came after I told the big one will come someday and u told me "Not soon enough"

Thx all for the gratzes received!

-Vi

gz on ur feffox!

Last edited:
Back