Hey. Thought to ask you all ..

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
Hey. Thought to ask you all ..

Since the game counts as a hobby in Sweden and according to Swedish law, all gains are taxed but I have the right to deduct for those investments I made.

My investments are the money I invested in the game - then the question now, I can see how much money I put into the game over the years here in the game, because in the old days were not an E-mail from MA that serves as a receipt for that money you invested in the game.

So is there a Place where i can see how much Money i put in the game sense i started to play it.

So is there a Place where i can see how much Money i put in the game sense i started to play it.

Do you keep paper bank and credit card statements?

I asked support once, they gave me a .pdf-file with all the desposits I've made showing both the date and the PEDs committed. That was nice of them. :)

" Do you keep paper bank and credit card statements? ". Yes i do.:) ( To much papers that way )

" I asked support once, they gave me a .pdf-file with all the desposits I've made showing both the date and the PEDs committed. That was nice of them. "
That was that kind of answer i looked for. Ty.:yay::yay::yay:

" Do you keep paper bank and credit card statements? ". Yes i do.:) ( To much papers that way )

" I asked support once, they gave me a .pdf-file with all the desposits I've made showing both the date and the PEDs committed. That was nice of them. "
That was that kind of answer i looked for. Ty.:yay::yay::yay:

Just sitt down, before you read the pdf, if you get one from MA, or maybe the numbers give you a problem to stay when you see what you have depo over the years.:)

Just sitt down, before you read the pdf, if you get one from MA, or maybe the numbers give you a problem to stay when you see what you have depo over the years.:)

Lol..That i know but i want all on a paper as one receipt for the tax when it is time.:cool:

without to looking at any papers i Think it has to be about 270k-300k Skr this last 8 years.

Lol..That i know but i want all on a paper as one receipt for the tax when it is time.:cool:

without to looking at any papers i Think it has to be about 270k-300k Skr this last 8 years.

Also consider this, if you go to the swe tax office with this, they will determine that all buy and sell activity you have done over the 8 years ( yes every single transaction ) has to be specified and "moms" has to be payed for each transaction involving a swedish person.

So please, dont wake that sleeping bear will you, it would kill the entire game in a heartbeat.

Also consider this, if you go to the swe tax office with this, they will determine that all buy and sell activity you have done over the 8 years ( yes every single transaction ) has to be specified and "moms" has to be payed for each transaction involving a swedish person.

So please, dont wake that sleeping bear will you, it would kill the entire game in a heartbeat.

Then I should also be able to deduct 6-25% of VAT on everything I bought and see what goods I sold below market value, where I also get to deduct the full amount before tax.

(No worries, I've spent more than I will ever get back as it looks now, so no worries for any tax).

Last edited:
Then I should also be able to deduct 6-25% of VAT on everything I bought and see what goods I sold below market value, where I also get to deduct the full amount before tax.

(No worries, I've spent more than I will ever get back as it looks now, so no worries for any tax).

They wont look on total, they will look on each individual sale, no matter if it was 10 animal hides on auction in 2007 or a doa rockjacker in 2013.

Trust me, you dont want that, unless you have tt'd all loot , crafted items , mined ores etc for the entire duration of your gameplay.

The servers are in another country (Germany?) so the transactions technically took place there, not in Sweden.

The servers are in another country (Germany?) so the transactions technically took place there, not in Sweden.

Think servers are in Netherlands.
As for transaction, doesn't it matter where is Customer (deposit maker) or where Provider of Service (MA) is registered (Sweden) not where Servers are?

Think servers are in Netherlands.
As for transaction, doesn't it matter where is Customer (deposit maker) or where Provider of Service (MA) is registered (Sweden) not where Servers are?

I'd be willing to bet that would depend very much on the judge.

Back