Gifts never received

Ayperos

I am in Project Entropia since 9 years.
I received three times gifts from the game that enjoyed me (Xmas 2007, during year 2008 and Xmas 2008).
After, nothing more, I thought MindArk stopped this new idea to gift to players.
This week-end I met a old friend at Chug's Hideout with...wings. He said me that it's a cloth, gift of many years ago and because I'm older than him I must received it, to check my inventory.
But...I know my inventory and I always keep gifts as memorize of my time in Project Entropia that I love.
So, just after this talk, I looked for on Internet about the gifts list. Oh surprise ! I don't received only one, but a lot !!!

This is the list, year by year:

2005:
July, 25 Creation of my account, arrival at Port Atlantis behind my avatar Ayperos Ades Abidis,
Xmas: Christmas Advent Candlestick - never received,
Xmas: Christmas Cloth - never received,
Xmas: Christmas Star - never received,

2006:
Xmas: Christmas Garland - never received,
Xmas: Julbock - never received,

2007:
Halloween: Jack O'Lantern - never received,
Halloween: Evil Skull Facemask - never received,
Halloween: Scary Pumpkin Facemask - never received,
Xmas: Gift Wrapped Box - received, :)

2008:
MU gift: First Wave Colonist Beret - received, :)
Halloween: Araneatrox Doll - never received,
Halloween: Bat Wings - never received,
Halloween: Horns - Small Bull - never received,
Xmas: Christmas Lantern - never received,
Xmas: Christmas Reindeer - received, :)
Xmas: Angelic Wings - never received,
Xmas: Jolly Christmas Hat - never received,
Xmas: Jolly Christmas Mittens - received, :)

2009:
VU10 gift: Gullaldr Shades - never received,
Halloween: ? - maybe nothing gifted so nothing received,
Xmas: Calypso Snowman - never received,
Xmas: Calypso Elf Shoes - never received,

2010:
V'tines: Heart-shaped Pillow - never received,
Halloween: Skeleton Pants - never received,
Halloween: Skeleton Shirt - never received,
Xmas: Reindeer Trophy - never received,

2011:
Xmas: Julklapp 2011 - never received,
Xmas: Polar Bear Head - never received,

2012:
Xmas: Julklapp 2012 - never received,

2013:
Xmas: Julklapp 2013 - never received,

MindArk always keep information about moves in/out of inventories for security reason, by checking you will see my honesty.

So: who to contact in support to receive my gifts ?

I believe you had to be logged on, and on the proper planet during a set time period to receive the gifts.
If you were not logged in or on a different planet at that time, then you probably would not have received them.

I believe you had to be logged on, and on the proper planet during a set time period to receive the gifts.
If you were not logged in or on a different planet at that time, then you probably would not have received them.

Some gifts depend on how much you deposit... Or how active you are.

I always stayed on Calypso: I like to take a walk, to discover, find and see that many players ignore.
Hmm, I see that I never visited an other planet. :p
Your analyze could be possible, but if it is was the case, in 2008 I have received all Xmas gifts and not only a part. So I guess a bug of sent. It could happen.

Well some of the gifts are definately only for those who deposited a reasent amount of $, others needed at least one deposit.
Another thing is, you need to be online to catch your gifts.

Some gifts depend on how much you deposit... Or how active you are.

right... I think tier 1 gifts for playing, tier 2 for depositing, tier 3 for having an appartment?

But since he didnt get any at all, that makes me think he may just not have been loged into the game during the gift period.

So: who to contact in support to receive my gifts ?

you only get those gifts if/when you log in during that day.

For example to receive the Christmas gift of 2014 you will have to log in December 25th of 2014
If you dont log in you dont get it.

you only get those gifts if/when you log in during that day.

For example to receive the Christmas gift of 2014 you will have to log in December 25th of 2014
If you dont log in you dont get it.

No, you don´t need to be online exactly that day.
Was on holiday last christmas, returned in January and got my christmas gifts anyways. Late but got it :)

No, you don´t need to be online exactly that day.
Was on holiday last christmas, returned in January and got my christmas gifts anyways. Late but got it :)

That's true, now that you mention it... but its a limited time frame

I remember, 1 gift get all, 1 gift you get when you own a estate, and one gift you get when you have make a depo.

So not everyone get all the time 3 gifts.

One thing to remember: MindArk doesn't owe anyone any free gifts. None.

Well some of the gifts are definately only for those who deposited a reasent amount of $, others needed at least one deposit.
Another thing is, you need to be online to catch your gifts.

I've received three gifts, except the time Ark didn't give any Xmas ones. I haven't deposited since before vu10 possibly early vu9.

As Trance has said, one for owning a deed - e.g. apartments and shops, one for depositing and one for being in game.

But if you travel between planets you can increase that.

Also a Calypso apartment deed counts for the deed gift on another planet atleast it did last year.

The gifts you got are the gifts for everyone.

The ones you did not get, you did not qualify for. Either in deposits or deeds owned, or time played.

I have nearly all of them with exception of some 2008/2009 items. I cashed out completely in 2008, returned in late 2009.

I also got all 3 gift's but don't own an estate!

It's not owning an estate that defines that extra gift:
It is owning an estate or having overall deposited more than an X ammount (I think over 5000 PED will do it).

I always stayed on Calypso: I like to take a walk, to discover, find and see that many players ignore.
Hmm, I see that I never visited an other planet. :p
Your analyze could be possible, but if it is was the case, in 2008 I have received all Xmas gifts and not only a part. So I guess a bug of sent. It could happen.

Maybe there is a need of a minimum activity.

And after all it's reasonable that you get a gift as an Active player, not for just having an account you just log into once/year or so to keep it Active.

20 Dec 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,

These are the criteria for receiving the Christmas gifts:

One Gift: Participant has created an avatar before the update.
Two Gifts: The participant has made at least one successful registered deposit.
Three Gifts: The participant has deposited at least 10,000 PED or is the registered owner of an estate.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support

So far these criteria seem valid.

And yes, the gifts are available only for brief period after the holiday, a couple of weeks at most, and some activity prior to the holiday is required - just logging in once seem not enough.

Back