I'm back.

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Back after a long break. So what did I miss?

Hurrikane

Deeds and deeds :)

wb :)

I have no idea what you miss, but I am pretty confident about what everyone else is missing.

WE WANT WOF!!! ASAP!!!

I have no idea what you miss, but I am pretty confident about what everyone else is missing.

WE WANT WOF!!! ASAP!!!

Why d'ya think I'm back?;)

Hurrikane

welcome back Mr WoF

you did miss wof 2013 and 2014 ;)

I would like to extend greetings to the WOF man himself who also happens to be the leader of our wonderful SOC, welcome back Hurrikane (we all missed you) , great to have you back in the game, I know everyone is keen for details of the next installment of WORLD OF FIREPOWER - mutated Chirpies please

:cool::yay::cool::yay::cool::yay::cool:

Last edited:
I'm also wondering if there's a sequel to Nowhere City Irregulars coming out :)

Mine's a Pint WB Hurri

Welcome back to the game :yay:

Welcome back! Hope you had a great vacation and are rested up! :beerchug:

Welcome back!!

How long were you gone for? I can't remember the last time someone mentioned WOF... it must be some time right?

Ah ok just 2012 so you had a year off. Don't blame you! :silly2: Hope you had a nice break and 100% the right thing to do btw. One should always take extended breaks from Entropia from time time. It is healthy and the game won't go anywhere while you are gone.

So I wonder... Universe of Firepower? ;) The slogan isn't as good as FoF or WoF though :D maybe Worlds of Firepower would be better

WB Hurrikane!

I took the summer off to participate in WoF 2014 :)

But there was no WoF :(

So I wrote the 2014 guide instead :)

Anyway, WB mate!

Dirk

Hey mate, cool to see you back and ofc I am also eager to read the sequel to the Nowhere City Irregulars!
(Loved it when the generic cover page was suddenly replaced with the final cover)

Back after a long break. So what did I miss?

Hurrikane

You should change your name to Tornado. You know, it's like a storm. And then it is over. So people go outside again, and discover too late they are inside the "eye" of the storm. And then, suddenly, the storm is back!

Welcome back!

What did you miss? Depends how many VU you avoided! ;)

Welcome back.

(not sure how long u were gone, but here's some stuff of recent..)

-stables sold
-pets soon to be implemented
-updated chat system..
-now you can make and join channels
-universal communication now possible.. trade channel etc..
-melee amps implemented (trauma 1,4,6)

I'm sure there's more but thats all I can come up with off top off my head :p

Ok catching up alright now, melee amps are a nice surprise. New chat works well too. Loot seems the same;)

Hurrikane

Me too, just in time for WOF , didn't know you'd been away too. Changed a lot in 4 years for me..gonna take a while to catch up I think.
1st day I had 3 globals and was thinking how cool it was that loot was better....stupid optimist, not seen a swirly since :laugh:

Welcome back. WOF wouldn't seem the same without you :)

Back