Selling: nothing. However I wanna trade my Aakas Fire Dagger and Melee Amp IV for an armor set.

Pete Longmorn

Guardian
Knife is tier 2,7. Amp is low tt.
Trading these two items for the best possible full set of male armor.

Pm here or /whisper Pete Van Longmorn

Is there a particular set of damage types you're looking to protect against? Maybe some info on what you'll be hunting would be good. You might be able to get a set of liakon for that price, but if you're hunting bots it won't help you at all.

Im interested in your melee amp IV if you're interested in a Vigilante SGA (M) set tier 0-1. :) Let me know!

I have Phantom (M) available

Based on Jarhead stats and markup I offer tt +400, I doubt I'll get it.

/Pete

Well, if you look deeper into the stats, in numerous ways, Phantom is better then Jarhead. Phantom has a durability advantage as well as a useable amount of Cold and Electric protection. Additionally, of it's Cut/Impact/Stab protection, Phantom is weighted more heavily toward Impact.

That's makes Phantom slightly more economical than Jarhead. Against mobs, it's a lot better for Feffox, Feffiod, Allophyl, Estophyl, Eviscerator, as well as anything else that does Cold or Electric as part of it's damage blend. It's also better for Impact only creatures such as Ambu, Longtoith, Scaboreas, as well as a long list of other mobs.

From what I understand, the cost to craft Phantom puts it over TT+2k

... From what I understand, the cost to craft Phantom puts it over TT+2k

Yes there you got it, and as a buyer that means nothing to me. I'll raise my offer 10 peds because i think Phantom looks better than Jarhead.

Vigi SGA has a helmet so it looks best out of these 2, but no love for the vigi :cry:

Yes there you got it, and as a buyer that means nothing to me. I'll raise my offer 10 peds because i think Phantom looks better than Jarhead.

Well since you are going strictly for looks, and not actual function, you should maybe consider getting different cloths instead of armor.

Well since you are going strictly for looks, and not actual function, you should maybe consider getting different cloths instead of armor.

Actually my hunting style is all about numbers and methods. By trying to use the best possible gear my ped card can afford I'm making sure I dont have to deposit nor degrade myself to the lowest lifeform of this universe - the resellers. I suggest you move on now since you won't accept my bid.

Actually my hunting style is all about numbers and methods. By trying to use the best possible gear my ped card can afford I'm making sure I dont have to deposit nor degrade myself to the lowest lifeform of this universe - the resellers. I suggest you move on now since you won't accept my bid.

To be fair to HW, Phantom used to be TT+3500 back in the day.

Have you considered 5b plates on whatever cheap armor you like the look of? Gnome, Rascal for example?

Its a bit strange that you start off by valueing Phantom to be worth tt +400. That meen your expecting to get full angel for you akas dagger and amp? :scratch2:

Back