free skilling for newbies

deathception

Guardian
Bambideath deathception durka
Attention all newbies I'm sure a few are already thinking of quiting the game because its boring without ped. The reality is that this game is no fun without some kind of financing whether its 10ped or 100 ped or more. In the following weeks every SATURDAY and SUNDAY at varied times ill be conducting some tests for my personal use, ill get straight to the point im gonna hire 5-11 noobies on CALY who want to get some piece of the action in hunting mobs ,ill provide the guns (Cheap A$$ GUN MK1) and ammo. Simply you come hunt with me shoot the mobs I only ask that at the end of the hunt I get whatever ammo left, if we do global 80% will be going to me and the 20% will be split among the rest, same with Hofs

***Also depending if for example we have 15+ people joining in one day those who cannot join the team I might possibly get cheap Faps for the extra people so that they can heal the rest of us and after each hunting run they will rotate with the ones with guns that way everyone can skill :)**

It s win win situation you guys help me with my tests and you might make some ped for free ,there's no entry fee or anything its free I am not getting paid at all for this its my own personal expense. I just want to help new players get a feel of the fun. PM me here or ingame :Leo Deathception Diaz ***this Saturday on rookie chat ill be typing in game just look for the phrase **NOOBIE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMt**
hope to see some eager new faces

P.S. I'm financing both weapon and ammo won't allow players to come with their ammo as it will be invalid for my tests.
Also depending on how many people interested I might also do these tests of mine on other planets such as arkadia.
And the way loot share will be is it will be set to most damage takes loot so naturally ill be doing the most damage by tagging the mob first ,when it comes global and hofs ill split loot manually after a hunt

*****I will be scanning each candidate in order to make sure you are a noobie I'm sorry but this is intended to promote helping new players, so those who are gonna make a new account to just get a few ped please dont ,your just going to ruin a chance for real new players***

Last edited:
Interesting initiative, but I think this is a good thing to do, just make sure to create som security measures to make sure people dont just leave with the guns or ammo =)

yes i would have to implement security measures. but in theory new players who are actually new would give the gun back because it means they can do this and be trusted to skill again and again so its a matter of community trust so i would have to find a way to weed out players who are just making new accounts to run off with guns and ammo, im open to any suggestions to make this work and help new players get more of a feel for the game without wasting money so its like a 30 day free trial :)

Hey, i sent you a message in game. Decided to finally start an account on here as well instead of just lurking. Lol

........................................ I only ask that at the end of the hunt I get the gun back and whatever ammo left, if we do global 80% will be going to me and the 20% will be split among the rest, same with Hofs

And the way loot share will be is it will be set to most damage takes loot so naturally ill be doing the most damage by tagging the mob first ,when it comes global and hofs ill split loot manually after a hunt

Seems like a thinly disguised attempt to fool a group of noobs into making u some peds............just saying.......

Seems like a thinly disguised attempt to fool a group of noobs into making u some peds............just saying.......

They get skills and maybe some peds, wheres the problem with that? Whine somewhere else, lots of other threads that could use some :)

whats the problem? i think this is more fun than sweating+free skills+chance to get some peds...

with your logic every decay healer is "fooled to make u some ped"..

i don't see how I am fooling them since they aren't paying with their ped or gun decay , in general i think im at least doing something to help the new players, i bet you have thousands of ped but wont attempt to do this low budget initiative

As the OP is providing ammo and gun, i fail to see why it is a problem he wants most of the stuff back. There is a chance for the newbie to get a few PED reward ( + free skills ) without any risk or did i miss something ? :scratch2:

As the OP is providing ammo and gun, i fail to see why it is a problem he wants most of the stuff back. There is a chance for the newbie to get a few PED reward ( + free skills ) without any risk or did i miss something ? :scratch2:

If anything I am like a in game player mission broker, ( new player gets free gun and ammo,joins a team of other new players go out hunt,skill for free returns weapon and possible ped reward for their own use instead of skill chip rewards and process can be repeated so its having the fun of the game for them without wasting ped and well reward won't be much but at least a ped or 2 they can spend or save )

Back