Discovery: A rare item in a low global :)

Wally

Provider
Society
Calypso Thunderstruck
Pedro Wally Stormrage
Last Saturday, when I was just about to reach some limits...
...a global showed me The Grace of Lootius!

O Lootius may Thy Will be True!

I always imagined myself that I will start shouting out loud, turning the house upside down... but I raised my head from my logs and I was silent... speechless... after 2 min my first word was... "ooo f..." (best translation I have for what I said in Romanian :ahh:)

PS. When my wife asked me about, I said... "I looted an ugly helmet"... :eyecrazy:

Gratz! It's an awesome armor. I love my own set. Was never lucky enough to loot a piece myself though.

a bigbulk global in the chat ?
did i miss something and ma made bigbulk spawn ?

oh,and gz :)

Yeah and where the hell are the big bulks?

But gratz on the helmet!

Yeah and where the hell are the big bulks?

But gratz on the helmet!

Fort looted the bulk. Checked his tracker and that's correct. EL says it occurred at Sat, 13 Sep 2014 21:31:36. Fort....where are the bulk????

Holy Moly! Big Gz.

I updated the image for this item (including the whole Optac Rx set in Entropedia just yesterday and though 'when will one of these next drop?'.

Question answered.

Chaz.

Fort told a friend of mine that he only saw one BB...

I saw one BB near the Trooper spawn which is near (ah crap - I forget the TP) the one north of Fort Troy.
I assumed it is a rare spawn after so many bots killed in the area.

Last Saturday, when I was just about to reach some limits...
...a global showed me The Grace of Lootius!

O Lootius may Thy Will be True!

Gratz but... FYI: Lootius is the devil

Just thought I would let you know.

Think it through once.

gz on ur ugly helmet!!

What mob did you loot this item from, and what is the (L) gun looted along with it? I would really appreciate this information so that I could use it to update Entropedia's loot charts.

Thanks, and congrats.

I saw one BB near the Trooper spawn which is near (ah crap - I forget the TP) the one north of Fort Troy.

It's West of Osere, after trooper pasture, near the forest. There I saw the big bulk once.
But no, my loot was not on big bulk, was on regular Drokas :)

I will also update in Entropedia shortly :)

Gratz but... FYI: Lootius is the devil

Just thought I would let you know.

Think it through once.

Devil or not Devil if it brings good loots and He's not turning His face from me again (like in the past 8 years) I will bow to him :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thank you all :)

What mob did you loot this item from, and what is the (L) gun looted along with it? I would really appreciate this information so that I could use it to update Entropedia's loot charts.

Thanks, and congrats.

The (L) gun is Omegaton Igni L1011 (L)

Very nice loot! incredigratz!

Woot, Gratz for your "Ugly rare helmet" :yay:

Yup, keep killing the Troopers in that area n eventually a BigBulk will spawn.

Back