Lucy lou povery, where are you?

Status

Raven Lunchbox

Stalker
LOU,

Haven't seen you on in a long time <removed>. I think you have been getting on while I'm off. Maybe the community can help to locate you <removed>.

Gz on the recent Hofs by the way

Lunch

Last edited by a moderator:
AFAIK he has his ingame status on invisable but still actively plays. I'll make sure to send him this thread link ASA I talk to him ingame.

Might be worth to send him a PM even if he shows as offline, if he's on (but invisable) the PM will still reach him

AFAIK he has his ingame status on invisable but still actively plays. I'll make sure to send him this thread link ASA I talk to him ingame.

Might be worth to send him a PM even if he shows as offline, if he's on (but invisable) the PM will still reach him

been trying for months to get him.

He seems to be avoiding me for some reason/:scratch2:

:mad:

I tried to reach out to him, he ignored me.
<removed>

Recent HOF's and hasn't been paying attention to the new almost invisible "PM" icon we now have?

I hope things can be resolved without the old "cant login...." ;-)

<removed text of chat>

From today.

Thanks dalas, nice how he try to act like he doesn't know since when taco asked him a few days ago, he told him to f off. Hopefully community pressure will get him to right his wrong

Ty for chatting to him

Thanks dalas, nice how he try to act like he doesn't know since when taco asked him a few days ago, he told him to f off. Hopefully community pressure will get him to right his wrong

Ty for chatting to him

Is he still in ROUA?

/mod note/
Using the forum to try to contact another player is fine.
Using it to air your personal issues with that player is not. Please keep details of personal disputes private.

2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted. Such threads will be removed without notice, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

/mod note/
Using the forum to try to contact another player is fine.
Using it to air your personal issues with that player is not. Please keep details of personal disputes private.

I never flamed anyone, just stated that I was looking for Lou, and asking the community to help him find me so he can get peds to me that I am sure he wants to return.

No slanderous statements or flaming here. Quite within the Regs of the Rules, I checked before posting

LB

But ty for keeping the thread clean:cool:

You checked in the fridge, or behind the sofa cushions?:scratch2:

Hope all gets sorted out. :/

One must appreciate his timing...He comes online when LB is not around :laugh::laugh:

"Could really be a bad luck with time zone"

Last edited:
If I see him I will post on public chat, to pay you

In my last conversation with him he said " I told Lunch my brother sold the gun not me. So why i have to pay ?" later on i told him that how it was his resposibilty and blah blah blah and then blah all meaning same thing that doesnt matter who sold the gun he took it he has to pay for it. But he replied "I dont give a shit about what u think or anyone else" mentioned quite a few names :p
first one was the longest :laugh::laugh:

sorry for your loss LB...

Well, that's ashame,...I got basically the same response as the poster above me.

Seems all that's left will be for me to play grief-the-thief every time I see him in game. Lunchbox would too I am sure, but if LB has to stop shooting at a mob for 3 seconds he will explode, so I will take care of it :).

It's like that movie...if his adrenalin gets too low...

Still haven't seen Lucy on, shame you help someone for so long and get treatment. Like this.

Still searching for lucy

LB

Well, that's ashame,...I got basically the same response as the poster above me.

Seems all that's left will be for me to play grief-the-thief every time I see him in game. Lunchbox would too I am sure, but if LB has to stop shooting at a mob for 3 seconds he will explode, so I will take care of it :).

It's like that movie...if his adrenalin gets too low...
Sounds like a fun game! I'm in! :yay:

In my last conversation with him he said " I told Lunch my brother sold the gun not me. So why i have to pay ?" later on i told him that how it was his resposibilty and blah blah blah and then blah all meaning same thing that doesnt matter who sold the gun he took it he has to pay for it. But he replied "I dont give a shit about what u think or anyone else" mentioned quite a few names :p
first one was the longest :laugh::laugh:

sorry for your loss LB...

<removed>
Hope community will ostracize him, after all he doesn't give a shit about what anybody think about him....

Still searching for lucy

/mod note/ You must be aware that the last place you'll find him is here on PCF, as he's been permabanned from the forum for some years.

You've had the opportunity to have other members contact him on your behalf, and had a response. Anything further is a personal matter between the two of you.

As I've already said, this forum isn't a venue for waving around your personal issues with other players, especially when they are unable to respond here.

:locked:

Status
Back