Larkin's Gaming Channel

Larkin

Marauder
Society
Brainstormers
Larkin Snipes Smith
Hey Entropians,

I just wanted to announce the starting of my new Youtube Gaming Channel. It will feature commentaries, tutorials, news, contests and other interesting videos all of Entropia Universe! I'm finally back in action so I figure I'll get this rolling and see where it leads :)

Check it out and subscribe if you want to help me grow the channel and promote the Entropian community!

https://www.youtube.com/realcasheconomygames

He's Back

After a long hiatus I'm finally actively stepping back into Entropia, and with that I'll be producing more Entropia commentaries, tutorials, news videos and more!

Join in and subscribe, and help shape what my channel will become!

(just a fun little video to get the creativity flowing!)

Last edited:
Introduction

I just wanted to make a quick video commentary which introduces myself, my channel and what I hope to do with it!

Thanks for joining me :)

Very big welcome. Back!! :) will be checking it out for sure! :yay:

Very big welcome. Back!! :) will be checking it out for sure! :yay:

Awesome, thanks for the support! I'll be doing videos any chance I get when I'm not working!

New signature up, testing it out :) Starting to work on more videos today!

Hmm... cannot seem to see any embedded videos in messages on this board. Dont know why. Used to previously.

Firefox + NoScript (but with all allowed on page). Youtube/Vimeo/etc all work fine when URL is linked. Just cannot even see anything (ie blank space where the video is supposed to be).

:confused::confused::confused:

Hmm... cannot seem to see any embedded videos in messages on this board. Dont know why. Used to previously.

Firefox + NoScript (but with all allowed on page). Youtube/Vimeo/etc all work fine when URL is linked. Just cannot even see anything (ie blank space where the video is supposed to be).

:confused::confused::confused:

Hmm that's strange. I know that I've had problems in the past with some of my browser extensions. Everything looks ok on my computer right now. Not sure what issue would be :(

After a long hiatus I'm finally actively stepping back into Entropia, and with that I'll be producing more Entropia commentaries, tutorials, news videos and more!

Join in and subscribe, and help shape what my channel will become!

(just a fun little video to get the creativity flowing!)

Wow, welcome back! This will be awesome.
You're videos always been of very good quality!

Wow, welcome back! This will be awesome.
You're videos always been of very good quality!

Thank you very much for the kind words :) It really helps me stay motivated when people actually are enjoying what I do!

:yay:

I decided to ship out from Calypso to stop by the Arkadian Smuggler Event today as it was wrapping up. I was able to spend an hour or two shooting some Smugglers, Robots and Oratan before the spawn stopped in the Underground.

Hopefully I can film some more events soon!

Killing a bit of time before the Battle of Boksul event started!

Battle of the Boksul event and random commentary! (longer and uncut video)

Back