FYI: Rextelum Uber Party

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
Okay, I'm convinced... I'll max maturity on Rextelum for the month of October, will bring em up and let em run down to a more manageable level as they're at now by halloween.

Get your teams, hide your kids, hide your wife, because Rextelum Queens will be doing something to everyone out here....

Sounds like fun :)

Nice I will be there when I'm on later! :)

oops i didnt read properly.... October!

Last edited:
Bood will be shed, peds will be lost, hope will dangle in a fine line, and some lucky few till come out as winners.

Will you be that winner ? :evilking::evilking::evilking::evilking:

Bout time! And just in time for me to return from home ... hopefully. :)

Are you still doing those events with the BIG points??

~Danimal

Bout time! And just in time for me to return from home ... hopefully. :)

Are you still doing those events with the BIG points??

~Danimal

Rewards points on every global, weekly most globals, and monthly progressive prize HSL :)

Okay, I'm convinced... I'll max maturity on Rextelum for the month of October, will bring em up and let em run down to a more manageable level as they're at now by halloween.

Get your teams, hide your kids, hide your wife, because Rextelum Queens will be doing something to everyone out here....

Teams for sure, and maybe not safe enough, the break from them will give me time to work on other missions, see ya in November, GL to the brave and Happy Hoffing

ACTIVATE UBER REX..... NOW!

(may take an hour or 2 to cycle so come kill small ones to bring out the BIG REX)

mobs down to hunter/chaser/majestic now, 20 days until back to normal hehe :D

Thanks for return to normal maturity, seems the max gen may have been a bit too hard for most ppl, except for a few

Thanks for return to normal maturity, seems the max gen may have been a bit too hard for most ppl, except for a few

No worries, gotta try a few new things once in a while, but as message on EL stated, more talk then actual active interest, so glad to hear the welcome back to norm :) just a matter of clearing the last few big ones for the balance to spawn back now.

Cheers

Back