Hi! Here I come!

FanEagle

Young
Sting FanEagle McMahon
Hi guys, I'm new here( barely a week old ) and I learned already many things.
I come from another virtual word with real economy, 7 yrs of experience, so I think is a good advantage no?
By the way, here's my question, I have only 1 bullet and I've infront a berycled in the middle of nowhere, what I should do? The only tool I have is a BBQ, but only one chance to turn the fire on, how many chances I have to have a good meal?
:lolup:

Ok serious question after telling my short story, landed on calypso, took my car and rounded many places already in my second day. Knowing nothing about teleporters I end up in a place with maffolds masters lvl 27, 2 of them tease my car until they destroy it. I ended up in an outpost surrounded by maffolds, and got rescued after many hours of try to escape. I found some people that followed me in these days giving me some tp place and locations, raised some ped to buy an SI HK at port atlantis. Good Karma bringed me someone that was doing free repair of vehicles for 10 minutes, so i have a new shiny car. Still good karma helped me having 12 peds worth of weapon cells, I did the mistake of going hunt around icarus for 4 hours, and pratically wasted them :(
Now im out of ammo but I have a sword cause the guy I told you before bringed me to visit some arkadia( during the trip I got a dc and died in space).After all my adventure in space i got retrieved and did the tutorial, so im now ready to do some survivor.
That's my week so far.
Serious question is, soon( I hope) I will be paid in bitcoin, something like 40/50$, and I was wondering if there is someone of you that accept that currency or I will need to wait like 1 week to convert them on paypal to deposit here...

<removed>

Welcome to EU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Entropia, as you've got experience of another virtual universe (I'm guessing 2nd life) that will help a lot.

I dont know if anyone will trade bitcoin with you, but the safest and most secure way would be to deposit via Paypal when youve converted it.

Calypso and Arkadia are the 2 busiest planets in the universe, but obviously this forum is 90%+ dedicated to what happens on Calypso, there is another forum for Arkadia, so you could want to join there too.

What any experienced player / mentor will undoubtedly tell you is to take it easy in the first week. Learn the ropes, play at your level, buy what you need only and learn from your mistakes (which are usually cheaper in the early stages)

Plenty of beginner missions around to explain how hunting, mining and crafting works too.

Dont be in a rush, Entropia has been around for over 10 years - you have time. :)

Thank you very much, yes I'm not rushing things, because I have to wait at least a month or 2 before getting paid.
You guessed right, I come from there, and the only thing I noticed, it's pretty similar to the roleplay zones where I were involved to sometimes.
By the way, I feel very happy of this warm welcome here :)
I probably have identified my main mission in this game(at least for now) to be an hunter and as a hobby miner, which I find it relaxing,maybe, one day, I will craft something.

What I particulary like? Daikiba and exosaurs, and sometimes the low level drones.
My objective for these months, try to train enough to kill a Maffold Master. I will have my revenge for destroying my car. :p

Back