Help: Arkadia weapons have no sound for me

Sierra

Dominant
Society
Guess Who
Sierra Sapphire Sionia
I have tried EU on 3 devices, did the reinstall audio driver thing. Tried reinstalling EU. Tried repairing EU as an administrator as support suggested.

The issues is that no Arkadia guns have any sound. Any Piron PBR, PBP, PLR, PLP, Herman guns (ASI, Ark etc). They just make the reloading click but no firing sound.

I've tried with friends and they tell me they hear the weapons firing.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

I have the same thing. On 4 of my pc's no sound except for the click. On Alienware laptop, can hear just fine.

Same for me since a few months time. Tried reinstalling eu but nothing. Even tried to reinstall soundcard drivers but still nothing :(

I think it's best you both also raise a ticket with support, because they didn't say it was a known issue to me

For what it's worth, I lose all sounds when I try to go back to 64 bit client. Using 64 was all good, until a few updates back. Now only 32 client gives me sounds.

:dunno:

If you guys haven't already: contact the Ark.Team on ArkadiaForum too. They are always active and responsive on their own forum.
Plus, for what it's worth: Dylan mentioned at an event that the Ark.Team is working hard at new sounds of weapon, mob, music and the like. He didn't mention any timeframe though.

Oh, my new friend was having this issue with an Arkadia gun I bought for him and was really annoyed by it, I told him he might have to download the Arkadia content or reset his game, but the problem wasn't fixed for him. I also could not hear any sounds from his gun as well.

I looked around for about half an hour trying to find anyone else who had this issue but couldn't...

Glad to hear it's being brought up, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Ark laser pistols are my primaries in every hunt I do.
On Caly there is no such problem wth sound for me and I use Win7 Pro 64bit.
Instead RT weapons are toooOOOO LOUD!!! in such way that I need to turn off my sound occasionally :laugh:
But!!!!
In my new Win8/64bit client, I have no sound on Sleipnir and that's new bug (I call it!Sleipnir with silencer!) :scratch2: btw others can hear my engine only me can't.

I don't have this "problem", but would I have I'd certainly not consider it a problem - maybe even the opposite.
Most of the Ark guns sounds like toys if you ask me, maybe silly but I consider that a bit of a turnoff.:scratch2::confused:

I have this problem too..

also the imperial lancer jet dont have any engine sounds at all...

Very annoying.

still no sound here on the Arkadia weapons, sleipnir also still nothing.

The gold starter pack Lupus 4x4 car has no sound now since update.

update: had to travel to get a pistol for the test after VU.
isn't fixed, no sound on Ark pistol.

So I removed my post here!

Last edited:
Still no sound here either...

Just got a Herman RAW-202 and no sound on that one either

Also my MD-40 finder has no sound nor does the rock ripper. Sees the majority of items has no sound :dunno:

Its funny how most arkadia and rocktropia stuff has no sounds. Weapons, slepnir, PRx cars.... Even mobs. Next big job for ma this one

Its funny how most arkadia and rocktropia stuff has no sounds. Weapons, slepnir, PRx cars.... Even mobs. Next big job for ma this one

Used to have sound on a RAW-101 i had a year ago or so... now i got the RAW-202 (did not have the RAW-101 in the meantime) there is no sound...

I wrote to support of course

I got this issue with some sounds missing on calypso. For example blp guns don't make any sound which is highly annoying.

I've had this issue for quite some time now...

The gun "reset" click is the only thing that makes sound. As wall as a few other miscellaneous items with missing sounds as well..

New EU install didn't help, driver update didn't help. And no help from MA yet :dunno:

new VU fixed it for me this time

mine was also fixed by todays update

Here too and I have animal noises I didn't know I was missing(which they can probably turn off again) :ahh:

Yesterday i had engine sounds in my PRX Limited..

Today its gone... everything else works.

Back