Interesting response regarding PVP loot on starter pack items

It's obvious that it was unintended bug like OP recognized it. Unfortunatelly MA don't want admit it and serving excuses which are leading to greater mess in future :(. Once again dangerous precedencer are beeing made - lootable other than mining and resource tab and spliting consumables into being lootable or not without any description.

Light Mind Essence (LME) is a stackable that is held in the Mindforce tab and was previously lootable. I have not confirmed it is no longer lootable.

Some things are lootable and other things aren't. If in doubt, dont carry it with you through Lootable PvP.

I usually list the lootable items when someone travels on my flights, rather than saying 'lootable items' and assuming the passenger knows what that means. Unless I'm certain they understand the concept and the risks involved. I did wonder what the 'rule' was and it was explained by support, stackable but not consumable. It also appears there are exceptions to the rule too... ah well, complicated isn't it :D

If an item changes lootability status, I would generally expect that to be mentioned in the release notes. Notwithstanding geniune bugs impacting the lootable status.

Currently Lootable Items:
- Stackables (including most items in 'Materials' and 'Mined Resources' segments of carried inventory);
- Creature Capsules (Looted);
- Arkadia Treasure maps (Arkadia);

Previously Lootable Items:
- Light Mind Essence (Transformed);
- H-DNA (Starter Packs);
- Auto Loot Pills (TT);

If I missed anything please mention.

Last edited:
LME is not lootable. Its classed as ammunition which is not lootable.

auto loot pills I think are lootable though.

MA makes up the lootable and unlootable shit on the fly, they don't even know what should and shouldn't be lootable.

Shit is different every damn vu or update, I have had skill pills not lootable, then lootable next time before.

MA needs to clearly make up their damn minds what is and isn't and DISTINCTLY mark the mats that are lootable so people friggen know what the fuck is going on.

small button on bottom in INVENTORY interface/window - "show lootables" . 2 position on and off. It will display in inventory only things that can be looted. Working like "show equiped" in old layout

My understanding is anything in the

Mining section and where the loot goes is loot able.

My understanding is anything in the

Mining section and where the loot goes is loot able.

Nope only stackables there, there are a few components that are not stackable, example old hanger parts, that get placed in there that are not lootable. H-DNA are lootable and are in mindforce tab so it is anywhere in any tab, with exceptions to the rules for some stuff as Mindark makes things up as it goes along.

In a slew of back and forth with MA they said any stackable items anywhere are lootable, I responded why do my enhancers and ammo not loot, they responded any stackables not used in any tool or weapon or device is lootable, I responded then why do my deeds and ped not loot then, they responded it is because they make exceptions to some items. And that's where it kind of ended.

I for one concider my head where I plug H-DNA into a tool that uses the chips as ammo so why is it lootable. I consider blueprints tools to make items so why is any of my loot lootable. Their rules are faulted and vague and very unclear. And they need to mark lootable clearly instead of making stupid vague crap rules that people can interpret differently.

Last edited:
Shit is different every damn vu or update, I have had skill pills not lootable, then lootable next time before.

I Think there are both tradeable and non-tradeable skill pills.

About two years ago, I got skill pill as event prize, handed out from an avatar ingame. Obviously, that one was tradeable (at least at the time). Then, I guess most other skill pills are non-tradeable.

(Note: I'm not 100% sure about this; I haven't tried to trade skill pills.)

Mine were looted too. They were not in the lootable tabs so I was not paying attention to them. I had them in a container. A few weeks later when I was looking for them in my storage I did not find them anymore.
All these years I have never complained but now I'm really pissed off with MA. It's time for MA to start behaving like grownups and start taking responsibility for the bugs they create. They never give any refunds even though we have lost a big amount of PED's during the years because of their bugs.

I want a REFUND!

I sent a support case about this:
Make it possible to easily see which lootable items you are carrying that can be lost in lootable pvp (space, toxic zones).

Right now it's not easy to see it:
- YOu might have items in storage boxes, in some cases storage boxes you were carrying when you got a "summon" when you entered space that you didn't intend to bring into lootable pvp
- Some items aren't obvious that they are lootable, especially when they are inside a storage box; H-DNA (mindforce tab), possibly loot pill (in some trade terinals under "tools section"), and arkadia treasure maps.

Also, as getting killed in lootable pvp is a kind of implicit (but unvoluntary) trade, it would be nice to see automatically what you lose. This should come as a message in message center, because it's possible to get a CTD when getting shot (ie when arriving at revival). Again, epecially as you can't see easily which potentially lootable items you did bring with you.

Response:
Hi Aia,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We've had the same thing in mind and there will most likely be an adjustment in this area to clarify what items and such are lootable as well for what amps can go where so you are spot on with this.

Thank you again.

Hi Aia,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We've had the same thing in mind and there will most likely be an adjustment in this area to clarify what items and such are lootable as well for what amps can go where so you are spot on with this.

Thank you again.

Complete retards (Mindark employees and your bosses, I´m talking about you), should have had that from day 1.

Loot pills were once not tradable and weren't loot able. Some point that got fixed and didn't know it. That is the only thing I've ever been looted for. Shame that wasn't in patch notes.. or I missed it.

Loot pills were once not tradable and weren't loot able. Some point that got fixed and didn't know it. That is the only thing I've ever been looted for. Shame that wasn't in patch notes.. or I missed it.

not sure if it was in a release note, and ofc it should be in a release note to make sure everyone is aware of those changes, and if they have lootable things in other tabs then was designed, it should be noted very CLEAR at least in the item info that it can be looted.

pretty lame they won't replace them for you IMO. another example of a company that doesn't give a flyin F
about their "customers"

I sent a support case about this:

Response:

Good job...this is how things should be done.

Whining on forum is useles MA WILL NOT READ THAT likely....If u have idea or checked on forum comunity supports some idea SEND SUPPORT CASE !!!!

Back