Selling: Arkadian Golden Key

Supajosh

Alpha
Josh supajosh the fisrt
Arkadian Golden Key

Proud to finally announce that I have an Arkadian golden key for sale

Already had offers above 12k ped but throwing it out to the community to give everyone a fair chance at having at go at one of the coolest things in Entropia!

Bids via pm or response to this post.

Don't make me put this thing in the auction !

Don't make me put this thing in the auction !

If you do, make sure the Sb is a bit lower.
Just sell to Who ever offered you over 12k that is a VERY good offer

Last edited:
Your best bet is to put it in auction at SB of 1 ped. I assure you, you'll get a lot more for it than you think.

If you do, you'll actually see what the society of players value a spin on the Golden Key slot machine at.

And I have this bridge in Brooklyn up for sale.....

Sounds legit, someone out there in the universe willing to purchase the key for over TT+12k. :yup: And you didn't take that offer for over 2 weeks.

Put the key on AH with TT SB, you will get high bids for sure; not everyone reads Caly posts you know. I will definitely bid on it too. :)

Sounds legit, someone out there in the universe willing to purchase the key for over TT+12k. :yup: And you didn't take that offer for over 2 weeks.

Put the key on AH with TT SB, you will get high bids for sure; not everyone reads Caly posts you know. I will definitely bid on it too. :)

And so will I...

Had three separate offers of 11.5k ped 12.2k ped and 12.5k ped so yes offers for over 2 weeks at over 12k . You say its a 'VERY' good price , but with current MU its about 5k ped per click of the key with a well documented 1 in 3 success rate so anywhere below 15k is money well saved. Not to mention the 8 months and hundreds upon hundreds of hours gone into running the required keys to gather the parts to click.

what is the reward, by using this key, and what weapon is need and how much ammo to do? Just wondering.

Back