What would you buy ?

Bearlover

Dominant
Society
Perserus
Michael Bearlover Deede
What would you buy if you had 130CLD to swap for? Tell me what and why you would buy.
Or would you just keep the CLD for the weekly payout ?

What's the weekly payout of 130 CLDs?

I would personally get mod fap instead of passively sitting on 130 papers, and run a fapping service when bored.
My wild guess is that it can make un-comparably more peds then CLDs.

You can also hunt most mobs naked, and make some FA skills on the way :)

All depends on if you actually play the game or just suck money out of it (God I hate CLD sitters :p)

Pecka

Crafting and skilling is my focus and as for the 130 CLD % per week that is around 12% of my crafting needs. What ever the future holds for CLD only time will tell.

Sell em and cycle the peds back into the economy, EU need more active players and less passive investors :)

130 cld this week is 130x3.09 ped= 401,70 ped let's say 400

let's do nothing for two months and I can buy 8x400= 3200 ped = one dune rider male part, now on auction.
do nothing with it for a year and I can buy 6 dune rider parts.

I have the time, so that's what I would do. And may be next year get a nice unlimited gun for 19200 ped. And a year later a nice cool fap or health chip.

130 cld this week is 130x3.09 ped= 401,70 ped let's say 400

let's do nothing for two months and I can buy 8x400= 3200 ped = one dune rider male part, now on auction.
do nothing with it for a year and I can buy 6 dune rider parts.

I have the time, so that's what I would do. And may be next year get a nice unlimited gun for 19200 ped. And a year later a nice cool fap or health chip.

Or get a mod fap and get those 400 peds during one Saturday afternoon.

But well, people rather sit on shit pile of papers and suck out money out of the game without doing anything.. after all, "they have time".

EDIT: By that I mean in general, this is not pointed towards OP or Spawn

keep them and use the money to skill as cheap as possible/try to break even....theese 130 cld should last forever :)

What would you buy if you had 130CLD to swap for? Tell me what and why you would buy.
Or would you just keep the CLD for the weekly payout ?

Like people said, improved or mod fap will really change your gameplay. However if you're not much of a hunter and don't like healing people it's not really worth it.
If you're planning to continue crafting, i'd say keep them. Try to sell some when price is high and buy when low to increase profits

I personally would sell them and withdraw the peds :evil:

a nice vacation

Freedom for artist of ComPet concepts - he (she, it) deserved it.

130 CLD's?
Why you want to give'em away?
I don't think it is wise move to get rid of them to spend those PED ingame.
I can accept as an excuse only if you need cash irl :yup:

Being a low level jack of all trades I can spend that weekly payout of ~400 ped in one day easily. Since your focus is on crafting and it is providing 12% of your weekly needs it's probably better to just hang onto them and recycle the earnings back into the economy.

Scout land areas a bit perhaps?

As many other people have already stated, I'd buy a modfap and whore myself out to the highest bidder :silly2:

modfap, because weekly payout from 130 CLDs wouldn't cover my weekly defense bills, but a modfap would essentially eliminate them.

I'd Def take out the ped from weekly payouts and save the money for a down payment on a rl house

Id buy a decent armor angel perhaps, imk2 and imp hedoc and shoot as many mobs I possibly could!

Its kinda fun to actually play the game :)

Sit on the deeds and use the money to play the game, cycle your income form deeds back into the system.
Thats what I do with my CLDs :)

mod fap its simple really

gz you invested in the cld's and now have a nice lump to see toward more fruitful payouts. Nothing but events coming up soon. modfappers will be in high demand. you will get free skills and get paid for it :D

Cool suggestion from everyone.
From day I have reinvested back into the economy via hunting mining and crafting.
The CLD income is so minor but it does off set a small % of the costs.
I just feel their might be other choices like mod fap etc.
keep those ideas coming...

Last edited:
If crafting is your thing stick with the deeds, buy a few rare bps and try crafting with them from time to time. Passive income helps with gambling losses...

I would keep them and over time upgrade my armor and other equipment. Once I was satisfied with what I had I would probably sell all or most of them and withdraw the ped. Although, I will never have that much ped in the game to begin with, so why am I even thinking this through....:scratch2:

Back