Question: CDF guns proffesion requirement BUG?

Sebonator

Provider
Society
EVOLUTION
Linda Lin Washington
So lets see 3 cases i have about CDF guns and their proffesion requirement for sib and maxed

My profesions are:
53 laser sniper hit
52 ranged laser dmg
50 laser pistoler hit

EWE LC-240 Recon CDF Edition (L) lvl45 SIB (regular one is 50 SIB)
not maxed

EWE EP-52 Dissolver SDF Edition (L) lvl45 SIB (regular one is 50 SIB)
not maxed

Only gun that i found out its not bugged is

EWE LC-200 Scout CDF Edition (L) lvl40 SIB (regular one is lvl 45 SIB)
as soon i hited lvl 45dmg hit was a little higer and gun was maxed for me

I stoped doing dailys cose for me true reward was to get 5lvl lower requirement gun then normal ones are.

Maybe its intended u need 10lvls to max a weapon and the true bug is only in lc-200 only 5lvl to max :D

I sended SC about this in july and short answer was:
"I will forward this data to the Calypso team as this is a partner "issue", if Calypso deems it needing to be fixed they will do so when they have the time."

So can someone from caly devs can look at this and give some feedback.

Ty, Lin

I dont think its a bug. There can also be difference in some UL versions compared to their L cousins.

cheers

I remember Kallous-6 CDF edition was maxed at a lower level than the regular version. (can't tell exact numbers though)

I don't think it is a bug
I believe it is the way they design to work CDF's

There is no reason to think all SIB weapons max 5 levels after sib start, many don't. Some max at lower levels, some at higher. All of the CDF guns I have used maxxed at the same level as the non-CDF counterpart, which is expected. The longer SIB range lets you use the weapons more effectively than the non-CDF counterpart if you are using both while in SIB and not yet maxed.

Yeah but i would rly want to hear that from devs that its designed that way.

Strainge that all series:
EWE LC-150 Tactical CDF Edition (L) lvl 35 SIB (normal one 40 SIB) maxed on 45
EWE LC-200 Scout CDF Edition (L) lvl 40 SIB (normal one 45 SIB) maxed on 45
EWE LC-240 Recon CDF Edition (L) lvl 45 SIB (normal one 50 SIB) maxed on 55

So then its only LC-200 buged

No more dailys from me as MU on guns is cheaper then grinding useless mobs with bad loot to get useless gun....

Lin

PS: So far only Haruto Rat give some usefull information :)

Last edited:
....PS: So far only Haruto Rat give some usefull information :)
If you already picked your decision for what is the right answer....
Why you made this thread then?

:scratch2:

your last post it is kind of insulting! at least for someone who have 6314 posts and tried to give you an answer here (I'm not talking for me!).

Last edited:
Sorry if u take it that way but iam not sorry for what i wrote. I made this thread in dev corner as MA support wasnt helpfull much in explaining things and they said its partner decision how CDF guns should work. At the end i said "So can someone from caly devs can look at this and give some feedback."

Thread is now moved to normal weapon section so everyone want to give me opinions but i want facts.

So yea Huratos post was helpful cose he named one more wepon beeing maxed at lower lvl then normal version. So take this rude but i asked for answers (from devs BTW) not for opinions of comunity. I could say to moderator hes rude cose he moved my thread from devs corner to normal section but i didnt...

And if u PMed me how rude i am why u must make more junk posts in thread?

Sorry if u take it that way but iam not sorry for what i wrote. I made this thread in dev corner as MA support wasnt helpfull much in explaining things and they said its partner decision how CDF guns should work. At the end i said "So can someone from caly devs can look at this and give some feedback."

Thread is now moved to normal weapon section so everyone want to give me opinions but i want facts.

So yea Huratos post was helpful cose he named one more wepon beeing maxed at lower lvl then normal version. So take this rude but i asked for answers (from devs BTW) not for opinions of comunity. I could say to moderator hes rude cose he moved my thread from devs corner to normal section but i didnt...

And if u PMed me how rude i am why u must make more junk posts in thread?

I didn't said you're rude.
Just point at you something isn't nice!
If you want just devs to answer you should make a support ticket instead

The cdf version of the marcorp kallous-7 has a lower lvl requirement and is maxed before the L version. I won't get one again because the tiers on it were so low that it was only. .8 when it died.

I can confirm that CDF bug is fixed now iam maxed on lc-240 and ep-52 dissolver

Both guns above have lvl45 requirement and i have all profs above 50.

So at the end i wasnt whining for nothing :D

Cheers

Lin

I can confirm that CDF bug is fixed now iam maxed on lc-240 and ep-52 dissolver

Both guns above have lvl45 requirement and i have all profs above 50.

So at the end i wasnt whining for nothing :D

Cheers

Lin

This is awesome news, thanks for the report.

This is a very nice fix/update

Now one can use a weapon 5 levels higher than normal

I have noticed not all guns were fixed, so make sure to look and not just trust it is fixed.

Back