Info: Trade window bug

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
Yesterday, when I was in a trade, I noticed the tt-value of the items I put in the window didn't count up correctly. I added stuff (with TT), but the value remained unchanged. I even restarted the trade a few times, and every time I put in the same, but the tt reported was different each time.

So pay close attention to what you are trading!

Also, the pure PEDs, you put into trade window, do not adds any value to the first window. I don't know if it's meant to be, but is very confusing indeed

For whatever reason, it doesnt add up the TT value of the last item you placed in the trade. Just put some nova fragments or something with 0.00 TT value into the trade window and then remove them right away.

It will then show you the correct amount.

Please note: Its a display bug only... the trade itself works fine.

For whatever reason, it doesnt add up the TT value of the last item you placed in the trade. Just put some nova fragments or something with 0.00 TT value into the trade window and then remove them right away.

It will then show you the correct amount.

Please note: Its a display bug only... the trade itself works fine.

True, in the end, the trade worked. But there is a small chance of people being confused and making trades they did not intend to make. And maybe even without realizing it.

Back