Help: Old Newbie in Australia looking for a mentor

Wicked

Hatchling
Lismore NSW. Between Nimbin and Byron Bay
Society
Freelancer
Deadly Wicked Joker
Hi.
The "old" in the title refers to my age, 67, so I am not a digital native. Any mentor may need to adjust for that.

I would prefer someone in or near my timezone, so that we would stand a good chance of being on at the same time. I will be on mainly from around 17.00 to 21.00 my time (Sydney) which is 7.00 to 11.00 GMT (Yes, I know it is called something else now) in London or 2.00 to 6.00 in NY Can be on around 7.00 for me, (21.00 GMT, 15.00 NY, but is not my favourite way to start the day). Can be on during my daylight hours by arrangement

I read up on this game quite a bit before playing, and am still confused/disoriented

Have made it to Atlantis, and just bought some peds so I can do more interesting things than sweat

I am a game player from way back, before computers even. This seems to be the most complicated one I have come across. Looks to be one of the most interesting too. If it holds my attention, I will be playing it, with varying degrees of intensity, for years

Oh yes, as a typical Anglo Saxon I only speak English

I need (or at least want) some help please. My aim is to have fun, so knowing what I am doing and why would help

Anyone who thinks we might suit please contact me in game (Deadly Wicked Joker) or here

Thanks

Hi Wicked, welcome to Entropia :)

There's a quite a lot of Aussies who play EU, so you won't have any issues finding a mentor in your timezone.

Some even hang out in Rookie chat ingame, so you could ask around in there too.

Hello have you found anyone that can help you? If not I may be able to provide some assistance. I am on New York time but I am on odd hours that may fit your times online. I am a gamer from way back too when games had Hex maps and cardboard counters or just paper pencils and strange shaped dice.
contact me in game or private message here.
Djinn Gunsel Le Clef
Welcome to Entropia.

Hey Wicked..Welcome to EU.Fellow Aussie here,not quite as old but getting closer:smoke:
Be prepared for a long haul,
Plenty of people here full of good advice (and some with not so good)more than willing to lend a hand,
If your looking for an Aussie society I'd recommend "Aussie Entropians" all Aussies ofc:cool: Just apply at the Soc terminal.
Drop me a PM (personal Message) and we can have a chat..
zardoz zed longcloud

Hi Wicked.

I know you have been trying to get in touch with me ingame, unfortunatly that have not succeded yet.

Have you had any luck with getting a mentor so far? i'd still love to be your mentor if you'd like, your dicipleship would problaly be using the mail system a bit more than usual though :)

Last edited:
Back