None Registered Kills

moondog

Stalker
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Charley Moondog 1969
I am curious if anyone has any thoughts on this. I first had this happen about six months ago. I would kill a mob and there would be no response from the game.

Initially I put this down to lag, at the time there was definite lag issues in the game, but when you are in a the middle of a grinding run you kill, loot, move to next target, repeat.

For a while I just ignored it thinking it was either lag or me not paying attention properly. After a couple of months of this happening I decided to stop whenever it happened and wait. Sure enough on many occasions it was lag and eventually my loot would pop up but every now and then it wouldn't.

On a couple of occasions I even sold my loot and ammo to the portable TT and logged off and logged back on again just to test it, and low and behold, there was not any loot or a message, "this creature did not contain any loot". Just before the migration these instances seemed to stop, but once the LT's started spawning I noticed the same thing happening in Shared Loot mobs.

It wasn't just me, a few of us would kill a mob and get no loot or even a message saying "this creature contained no loot". We started chatting in local chat about it and got each person playing to confirm they had received no loot and that nobody had looted an item.

Again the problem seemed to go away but last week I started grinding Tiarak on Ark and the problem has come back again. I am considering a support case, but before I started noting times and locations in game and taking any screen shots, I wondered if anyone else had experienced this phenomenon. maybe it is just me not paying attention as I have not seen anyone else on the forumn mention it.

It doesn't seem to be planet or mob specific and it does not happen all the time but I am confident in myself that it has happened to me.

Anyone care to comment ?

Okay, now I don't feel quite so crazy. I have been noticing the same thing. I get nothing for a few kills, wait on it expecting it to be lag and nothing. No "No loot" message either. Sometimes it really is lag and I get my loot. Sometimes it pops up like I am getting loot for 1 or 2, but not the 3rd. I don't know why I didn't trust what I was experiencing, but now that someone else is mentioning it, maybe I was onto something. I'm going to pay better attention on my hunts now to see about documenting it.

seems that this happens some times.. got the same skills about no loot and message ... just noting. happens since a while.

ahah - I feel vindicated - I am not going mad then - I am definitely going to note these occasions from now. Thank you for the responses

not surprising at all that could happen,
imagine what was my surprise, when I realize that could lose items from my inventory!!!! ????
yes I lost a brand new Amp and could noticed because I crafted just before I log off!!!
one LvL 2 and one LvL3 mining amps, just to have both for next days mining run.
When I logged I discovered that one of my amps was gone!!!!! :scratch2:
my support ticket is open since 31 of August and no any news till now.
So no loot and no msg? that's logic for EU's gameplay
What else can I say :ahh:

hey it happen few times for me when i killed mobs i killed around 20-50 mobs dident get any loot for whas lagg or somthing whas wrong so i stop :(

Back